〖01: Leave, A War〗

•Cover By: ???
•All I own is Writing and Story Idea, do not question Aging and Aging Points, they just age by random, Historically inaccurate, Translations are inaccurate
Enjoy!

•I decided Country/Region/City/Town/Tribe/state/etc humans can be LGBTQ +, no matter the religion since they aren't really real? I mean the country/region/state/town/tribe/etc is but countryhumans aren't really, so deal with it.
Also don't even try calling me Haram, and no hate to any country, religion, tribe, culture etc, since I'll delete the comment. Don't like that? Deal with it.

•People's flag will be their Company, Organisation, town, village, tribe or city flag. Plain Families will have a coat of arms as their flag.

•This contains extremely sensitive subjects; I am being serious.

Damn though I'd make this early ;3

«───────── « ⋅°     °⋅ » ─────────»

5:10PM, 1937, Seoul, Changdeokgung Palace, Annexed Korea

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, come here, tell me what happened at school today" He quickly smiled, wiping his tears away as his sons, who were twins, sat down with him on his bed.

Haneul (South Korea), who was older by an hour, and Kim (North Korea), who was the younger twin, had turned 10 a while ago and he was slowly fearing their safety.

One day a few weeks ago they had explained to him a guard was talking to Kim out of nowhere, just crouched down and said hello.
Haneul was looking for him because they were at school and he had stayed inside to help another student.

Kim said he was rubbing his arm and giving him a look. Korea instantly knew what that man was trying to his son and thanked Haneul that he came out and dragged his brother away.

Right now, they were happily explaining their good scores on the Japanese language test they had.

"Haneul, Kim, we need to have an important talk." He interrupted.

His 2 sons looked at him confused and pulled them on his lap for a hug. He did his best not to cry but his sons could tell he was upset and hugged him tightly.

"You know things haven't been the best and...I think I need to send you guys away, secretly. I'm scared, so will you not tell anyone for me? I'll be finding some people and a village far away, but we'll see each other again once everything is safe." He sniffled.

Kim started to cry and Haneul did his best to hold his tears. They promised and he got them ready for bed, despite it being early.

He called for Bada a servant who he knew was secretly Korean to inform her of any secret transportation she could find to sneak her sons to the countryside. She told him she could hid them in some food chariots going back to the villages.

"다음 도착 시간은 언제입니까?" (da-eum dochag sigan-eun eonjeibnikka?) (When is the next arrival time?) He asked, keeping his voice at a whisper.

"내일 저녁 이후" (naeil jeonyeog ihu) (After tomorrow evening) She quietly muttered, looking behind her in case.

He nodded and dismissed her, making her swear to keep it a secret. He looked through some stuff he had, mostly pictures, a diary, some foundation, the recipe for the foundation, necklaces, bracelets, and pictures inside 2 different folded Hanbok.
He wrapped them and kept them firm by neatly tying a ribbon and adding a letter onto it.

When that evening had arrived, they were dressed in Japanese Kimonos just in case since they had had his flag, he got some foundation and rubbed it against their faces, making it seem as if they had blank flags.