𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐄𝐍||𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐒

AFTER RECEIVING A WORRIED phone call from Aria, Brooklyn rushed out of her house earlier than she intended to. The petite girl had called Brooklyn, freaking out about a text she got from Ezra saying that a cop had been to his place after she left. Aria didn't want to bother Brooklyn, but if her brother was being arrested, she felt like she needed to know.

"Brooklyn?" The girl jumped, turning around to see who had spoken her name.

"I-Ian. What, uh, what're you doing here?" she asked, subtly moving away from him as he took steps toward her.

"I was going for my morning run and I saw you leaving so I decided to stop by." He flashed her his award winning smile that made her want to throw up right then and there. "Got a second?"

"No, actually. Aria's on her way to pick me up." Brooklyn locked her door then brushed passed Ian.

"Is she here?" Ian asked, following behind the teen.

"She parked down the street."

The smile on Ian's face disappeared quickly as he grabbed Brooklyn's forearm. "I know you're lying."

"I'm not the only one," she retorted, pulling her arm from Ian's grasp. "I've been to Spencer's house and it's a thirty to forty five minute drive from her place to mine meaning it'd take almost an hour and a half to run here, and last I checked, people didn't go for a run in dress clothing. Why're you really here?"

"You got me," Ian chuckled. "I'm here to warn you about Spencer and the rest of her friends."

Brooklyn scoffed. "Thanks but no thanks." She tried to walk away but Ian grabbed her wrist. "Let go. Ian, stop it, you're hurting me." Their attention was brought to the car honking beside them.

"Trust me, those girls will give you far worse than a bruise on the wrist," Ian seethed before he released her, watching as she hurried into the passengers seat of Aria's car.

"What the hell was that about?" Aria asked, referring to the interaction between Brooklyn and Ian.

"He was warning me."

"About us?"

Brooklyn nodded. "Said that you guys would give me more than a bruise on the wrist." Aria glanced down at Brooklyn's wrist that was red from how tightly Ian had gripped it.

"The only person you should be worried about is Ian. How did he even know where you lived?"

"I don't know. My records say that I live with Ezra."

"He probably followed you home," Aria scoffed as she scrunched her face in disgust, lowering her voice to a mutter before speaking. "He's always had a thing for younger girls."

⚫︎⚫︎⚫︎

"What exactly did Ezra tell you?" Brooklyn asked Aria as they rushed through the hallway at school.

"Just that a cop was at his place and that we needed to talk," Aria answered as she dialed the mans number, sighing when he finally answered. "I've been calling you all morning. Where are you?"