𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑||𝐈𝐅 𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐄𝐃, 𝐋𝐈𝐄, 𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

     WHEN BROOKLYN WOKE up, she immediately noticed that she wasn't in her hotel room. She also noticed that she was sporting a killer headache which could've only come from drinking too much.

"Oh, you're up." Brooklyn looked up to see Spencer approaching her. "You're at my house. You were super drunk last night and I decided to bring you over until Mr. Fitz was done cleaning up after the dance, but I couldn't find him so I just let you sleep over."

"Thanks. I hope I wasn't too much trouble. Drunk me is a lot to handle," Brooklyn laughed.

"Don't sweat it. It was either I leave you alone at a dance full of other drunk and hormonal teens, or I order an Uber to take you home and I picked neither. Mr. Fitz called you earlier and I picked up for you, I hope you don't mind."

Brooklyn shook her head. "No worries. What'd he say?"

"He wanted to make sure that you were okay and he asked that you call him once you're awake." Brooklyn nodded before picking up her phone from Spencer's bedside table.

Ezra was waiting for Brooklyn outside of Spencer's house within fifteen minutes of Brooklyn calling him. He'd been extremely worried about her when he couldn't find her after the dance, even more so when another chaperone told him that he'd seen her drunkenly leaving the dance with three other students. Fortunately, Spencer was smart enough to ask Aria's mom to tell Ezra that she'd taken Brooklyn back to her place after the girl had drank too much.

"Thanks again for not leaving me drunk somewhere," Brooklyn smiled as she and Spencer stood by the front door of the Hastings house.

"It's no problem. Get some rest."

"I will. See you tomorrow!"

"I don't trust her," Hanna grumbled as she and her friends watched Brooklyn walk down Spencer's driveway to get into Ezra's car. "She gives me a weird feeling."

"Everyone gives you a weird feeling," Emily pointed out.

"And I'm always right!"

"No, you're just paranoid," Spencer corrected, earning an eye roll from Hanna.

"Fine. Just know that I'll be the one saying 'I told you so' when she ends up on the news for third degree murder."

⚫︎⚫︎⚫︎

"Hey," Ezra smiled as Brooklyn entered his car. It was now Tuesday morning and the two were driving to school together. "Are you feeling better?"

Brooklyn groaned. "No." After Ezra picked her up from Spencer's, Brooklyn spent the rest of that day and Sunday puking up her insides. When she got ready for school on Monday morning, she realized that she had a high fever which meant that she couldn't go to school. Luckily, Ezra agreed to bring her, her school work.

"That's what happens when you drink way more than you can handle," Ezra spoke in a scolding tone. "You probably got alcohol poisoning or something."