𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 -𝐹𝑢𝑒𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑜𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•|THREE WORDS|•
Fuegoleon x Reader

.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*
❝𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣❞
-Kat Dahlia// I think I'm In Love
.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*

There you are sobbing with your life as you planted your head on Fuegoleon's chest while he was left patting your back and his chin over your head with his mouth mumbling sweet and comforting things.

You're crying because One of your best friends, Nozel Silva. Rejected You. He rejected you as you confessed your true feelings for him. He always thought you and saw you as his Enemy and Best friend and that's all, That's why you were left hanging on the thread alone.
.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*

Y/n POV
"Fue-Fueggy" I mumbled still sobbing. "He may not love you, But I will always" He uttered. And there, I was left with my face collecting each dark shades of blush on my face.

"This may not be the Right time to say that but,I want you to let you know that I love you" He mumbled still patting my back.

"A-are you doing this just to comfort me?" I asked with my Puffy Red Eyes looking on his orbs.

"Of course Not, I will not tell those things If I didn't mean it" He added. And there, I planted my face on his chest not because I am sad, because I enjoy him. Himself.

And that's how Fuegoleon started courting me while I began to fall for him slowly.

Fuegoleon POV
It's been 3 months before I started courting Y/n, I sat still on my chair as I started signing those papers. I kept the comfortable silence on my atmosphere not until I cracked a Small laugh. Why? Because I remembered each Memories I've gathered with Y/n as I began to court her.

I laid on my chair and smiled while I began to reminisce each silly moments I've had with her.

━━━━━━━━❪❐❫━━━━━━━━
"Y/n, I'm here" Fuegoleon stated as he entered Y/n's house. "Coming!" You claimed as she ran on her stairs. "How'd I look?"You asked while twirling around with her favorite dress.

"You,You look gorgeous" Fuegoleon complimented as he mesmerized Your figure with your dress hugging your body.

"Shall we go?" Fuegoleon asked as he offered his hand. "Sure!" You agreed and gave your hand on His while you guys held your hands tight.

As You and Fuegoleon made your way on the Transportation spell, Pink Faint Blush spreads over Fuegoleon's and Your cheeks,yet none of you showed it.

Instead of having a Romantic Sweet Date That Fuegoleon dreamed for, You and him were on a Farm chasing Chickens.

"Coo Coo!" You Claimed while calling the chickens. You kept chasing the huge fat Chicken one until you didn't realized you and the Chicken reached the Riverbank.

Along with Fuegoleon who's watching You with hidden worry. "Y/n-!" He yelled when You got the chicken but...

"Ha!Gotcha! We gotta roast you!" You cheered. But your celebration didn't last that long, Because you fell on the water with the Chicken you held tightly like you're depending your life on it, But it flew and got out of your hand when you loosen the grasp on it.