𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭// Mars x Reader

•|GLIMPSE OF PAST|•
Mars x Reader

You began to attack the Diamond Soldiers while guiding Asta and the Golden Dawn on the Crystal User Mage . You and the others fought the Diamond Kingdom as both of these Kingdoms wanted the treasures inside the dungeon. 

After the fight between you and the Diamond Kingdom Soldiers, you headed unto others. "Asta..." Your cheery voice began to sound low as you saw who are they're fighting. "Hey Asta, I will fight him Alone" You mumbled and asked them to leave the both of you alone. "No! We're not leaving!" Asta claimed. You gave him an reassuring smile, and they decided to leave hesitantly.

"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚,𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙨"

"Long time no see,Y/n"

_____

"Fana!" Y/n screamed as you saw Mars stab her using his magic. You ran to him and hugged her, As you were about to kill Mars with hatred. Enormous Violet Mana showed to you and stood up, you held your grimoire opened and flipped the pages continuously.  You were stopped when Fana held your knees and uttered. "Y/n,Let's all three see the outside world...Okay?"  

You looked to her down as you saw her closing her eyes slowly as she lastly showed a sad smile. Tears dropped on your cheeks and it began to pour. The  higher ups began to made a decision and decided to spare both of your lives.

Killing,reporting,eating,sleeping and repeat that's how you live your life inside the Diamond Kingdom.But all of these were ignored once you ranted or talked with Mars. That's how you fell in love with your best friend.

You fought with him alongside, Both of you were known as the 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 inside Diamond Kingdom. You were inseparable even you both have different ways to handle situations like on how you kill. He's careless while you were quiet yet dangerous.

You decided to confess your feelings to him, as you have your hopes up. You engaged a conversation first as both of you sat on the couch sipping on your coffee. "Yeah, I bet  such a lucky girl you love there huh" You stated as you wiggled you eyebrows. "Yeah,she'll never replace anyone on my heart"  he stated making your heart thump .

"Hey Mars, I like you" You directly said while looking into his pink eyes as you touched his turquoise colored mage stones embedded on his forehead. As he heard those words he pulled away from you and stayed away and left, before shutting the door he stated. "The Girl I love is Fana, Not You Y/n." 

Those words hurt you so bad, as that night passed by. And the sun began to rise,you started your work but everything isn't the same as before. They called you slut or a snake for stealing someone's boyfriend, you began to fail your missions consecutively. Your  wages began to fall, causing you to only afford   a small apartment.  And whats worst, Mars Began to ignore you like you weren't any part of his life. 

This made you decide  to leave and chose to live with your friend there in Clover Kingdom which is the Wizard Kings assistant's girlfriend. As you planned everything, you left without any  goodbye's to anyone there. Because when you left, you knew that. No one remembers you, Everyone forgotten you.

_____

"You as a traitor doesn't deserve to live." Mars coldly stated. "I am not a traitor, I just chose to leave hell" You smirked. As you attacked his blind spot causing him to cough blood. "At least I knew when to stop, I knew when someone doesn't like me" He insulted as he stood up. 

You clicked your tongue and began to flip pages of your grimoire, "Hey Mars,what you were saying is past." You stated, "But still part of your life. That broke your whole life" He added, while  summoning a huge diamond sword. "That weren't important. Just a memory I can forget" You said and summoned a sword where there is a moon irk mark on it with stars.

You and Mars began to fight as both of your swords clashed with each other,not realizing Asta and the Golden Dawn Members were watching both of you. "Should we help her?" Asta asked. Yuno nodded in response but Luck and Klaus stopped them. "The fight may be fun, but let her fight alone with him." Luck smiled as he watched you and Mars clashed your swords.

 Swords clashing, Scratches turning to deep wounds, bloods squelching this happens for awhile until.

You summoned a qinque on you other hand and jumped unto your sword making your movements faster. You stabbed him by his stomach causing Mars to fall.  You pulled your sword as you stated these words before walking away from him and headed to your members, skin full of scratches and bloodied clothes. You smiled as you turned around facing him and looked into his pink orbs again. "Mars, what we just talk were just..."

"Glimpse of Past"

okay so Assassins_Writer speaking~

Thank you for reading this book! If you liked this chapter give it a vote by clicking the star~The song above is one of my fav's too hope you know that song! Okay so yeah, See ya tomorrow. This is kinda short I know, I made this while making portfolio TvT  

I made this on my laptop by the way ( I don't think it matters-)

thank you for supporting me and this book! 

Love y'all~