𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮- 𝑌𝑢𝑛𝑜 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑡. 𝑍𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑛

Requested by: maddie_grinberyall20
Author's note: thank you for waiting, life has been rough lately. I hadn't proofread this one either, sorry for the wait.

 I hadn't proofread this one either, sorry for the wait

MORAL OF THE STORY
Yuno Grinberyal x reader ft. Zenon

He held her chin roughly forcing her to look at those cold emotionless azure eyes of his clenching his jaw while she stared back at him with those innocent eyes crying in pain unlike him who he couldn't call himself a 'human' anymore. "what did you say?" Zenon asked sternly squishing (y/n)'s cheek harshly. "I said, Yuno is better than you." she claimed fiercely─ that's how her life being a prisoner in Spade Kingdom feels.

[ YOUR POV ]

It's been three days since I was held captive by the Dark Triad, they've been playing with me harshly─ mostly torturing me to satisfy their sadist side. "Tomorrow's the day you'll see how your Yuno isn't something at all" Zenon spoke just as he entered my cell, he leaned his back on the door crossing his leg to the another one while both of his arms are behind him. He stared me at not doing nor speaking anything.

“are you sure about that?” I asked smiling trying to not hiss in front of him showing any weak side of mine, “I am” he answered coldly and straight-forward. “who is he to you? That you trust him that much” Zenon asked looking up seeing the cemented gray ceiling. “none of your business” I claimed as he let out a sigh, “ah yes, your dear lover.” Zenon muttered and moved closer to my figure overwhelming me with his large shadow and body.

He leaned in looking into my eyes disgustingly closing an inch gap between our faces; we could feel each other's breaths. “I always got curious how it feels, although I feel disgusted when I see my brother doing it” Zenon mentioned as I tilted my head; I smirked and blinked. “what is it?” I asked as he sighed pulling my head close to his holding the back of my hair pushing it towards his kissing my lips softly whilst I remained still surprised from what's happening.

“Lovers are doing that right? then, being in love and kissing them are somewhat euphoric” He mentioned leaving me all alone again all clueless and surprised. “Yuno? Where are you. . .” I murmured all desperate to go out because day by day I'm completely losing my head from all these actions Zenon's been doing. “Hold the captive! There are intruders!” Zenon commanded as I lifted up my face, I need to let them know I'm here.

[ YUNO GRINBERYAL POV ]

I decided I will face Zenon all alone, yet Langris came too. I knew I can't defeat him just by myself, I wanted to save a lot of people─ Captain Vangeance, and my senpai, (y/n). She's been kidnapped by this man too, I needed to save her.

Just as we continued to attack Zenon, I noticed something odd just as we paused, “I think that's enough to buy time” Langris spoke wiping the sweat on his forehead whilst I nodded turning my attention to his left side I saw (y/n) sneaking out, I glanced back to Zenon who's slowly getting weaker and weaker, I widened my eyes as Zenon gazed upon (y/n) with those hunter eyes.

“Run!” I exclaimed watching her run with those small legs while she cradled herself with those arms to keep warmth, she looked into me with those (e/c) eyes brimming tears some of them falling from her cheek whilst those quivering lips. “(y/n), I need you here.” Zenon claimed chasing her as I immediately ran to her opening my arms for her to hug me too.

“(y/n)-senpai!” I exclaimed hugging her close to mine switching our positions to protect her from the bone which was about to pierce through her muscles and bones. The warmth just as I buried my face to the crook of her neck, I kissed her neck gently as I felt her hand clutching my cloak stepping her ankles slightly─ I knew she will try to save me too that's why I gripped her elbows pushing her against mine blocking any movements for her to do it.

Langris transported us next to him and as I am about to let her go, she smiled and pushed me to the side coughing up blood. Zenon was about to surprise attack me using his bone magic yet (y/n) stepped in predicting his gestures. ,“(y/n)!” I exclaimed seeing her in pain made a guilt and a loud pang on my heart resulting for it to ache whether it's my chest tightening or it's how my breathing gets harder.

“idiot, you can't even predict if there's ba surprise attack” she jokes smiling holding my cheek closing her eyes softly before losing consciousness.

“thank you. . . Yuno” she uttered and fell into a long slumber.

***

[ YOUR POV ]

Someone's holding my hand, although I was wishing it was someone I can hold dearly─ is it Yuno though? I took my last hesitation and opened my eyes seeing Yuno holding my wrist while the back of my hand touched his forehead covered with his Raven hair. “so dramatic” I said chuckling as Yuno lifted his head and just smiled before rolling his eyes. “Do I look like some kid you have to protect? I love you idiot and I will protect you” He remarked pulling me for a hug as I chuckled rubbing his back as he kissed my shoulders gently before bringing his hands on my hair stroking it.

“being in love and kissing them are somewhat euphoric” those words echoed through my head and shook it immediately trying to remove those thoughts. If I'm hugging the man I said I love, will it be considered wrong when I was thinking other man? “I am sorry” I apologized to Yuno as he sighed flicking my forehead.

“never leave my side again, (y/n) dumbass” He smiled ruffling my head as I giggled holding his wrists steadying it on my head. Maybe I'm just confused by my own feelings, but I am sure I will choose Yuno who chose me all this time. I smiled staring at those golden orbs removing my hand from his wrist pinching his cheek,

“I love you”

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Thank you so much for the support. I really mean it, thank you for the reads, the votes, comments, and follow if you did. Sorry for the wait, as you may all know, my parents got covid and I have to take a rest trying to understand everything or else I'll be somehow mentally unhealthy. Which is I know isn't good now that the school's starting too.

Thank you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━