𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚-𝙶𝚊𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

•|LET ME BE|•
Gauche x Reader

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

🅦🅐🅡🅝🅘🅝🅖!
𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

"Babe! Gauchey!" I exclaimed and hugged him from behind. "Good Morning,Did you have a nice sleep?" I asked.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Yes Gauche Adlai has a Girlfriend named Y/n L/n, How? We'll you just fell in love with him even he showed his intimate love to his little sister Marie Adlai.

And you found it cute, But time passes by. You realized you're getting pissed and jealous.

And one day, You decided to end this Feeling.
∴━━━✿━━━∴

Y/n POV
I greeted my Boyfriend, Gauche as the Morning showed. I hugged him from behind when I saw him walking through the hallways and asked him about his Night.

But I just received a Whine from him,
"Don't hug me from my back again, And you see this picture of an Angel I'm holding? I hope she had a nice dream last night" He stated and hugged the picture.

I let go of him, still trying to get his attention while my eyes brimmed with tears.

"Oh,Okay Then! I'll be going now Gauche!" I said and waved from him but I didn't receive any waved back or take care from him.

And there I realized something,

'I'm tired of this'

I headed on our Kitchen and there I met Grey along the way, "Good morning Grey" I mentioned while wearing a Fake smile on my S/c Face.

"Y-Y/n-n, I-I k-know S-s-somethings w-w-wro-wrong, Pl-please t-tell m-me. I-im To-Too Sh-sHy!" She stuttered while covering her face with her palms.

I laughed on her as I saw how she covered her face and I found it Adorable . "I'm completely fine! Thank You. We must eat!" I said and held her hands with mine.

Still trying to keep my tears dry on my eyes, but when I stopped my tracks. I began to cry, my tears bursted while My chest tightens,Throat aching,and my sobs can be heard and seen.

And there, A hand held my shoulders. It was Vanessa's Hand, she nodded as I faced her with my Puffy eyes. And there I hugged her while her hands patting my back.

"You should end your relationship Y/n if you're not happy anymore" She advised.

Gauche POV
"HUH" I mentioned as the boys blocked me from leaving.
"Talk to Y/n..." Magna added. "Why would I? I need to see Marie." I claimed and tried to make my way outside.

"Gauche-senpai, You're already hurting y/n...If you think it wouldn't work anymore. Leave her alone" Noelle advised.

And there I clicked my tongue and left them alone on our base. I took a ride with my broom and those statement I heard from Noelle kept roaming around my mind.