ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪғ's//ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

•|YOU AND YOUR IF'S|•
Leopold x Reader

Y/n POV
"Nows the time, I must tell this!" I fiercely stated. Fuegoleon laughed on my determination. "Geez,we all know that he'll say yes" he said as he rolled his eyes. "I'm... still nervous..." I mumbled. "Don't worry Y/n, he'll say yes to you. You've been dating him for awhile." He stated as he smiled.

Yes, I'm proposing to Leopold Vermilion my 2 year Boyfriend. And today I'm going to end that and will be my long time husband. "Alright! The plan has begun!" I said as I ran towards the exit of Vermillion's house. "Just you wait, my love." I mumbled and began to fly with my broom and went to the beach.

Leopold Vermilion POV
"Leopold!" My Older Brother Fuegoleon yelled. "What's up Big Bro? You seem a bit panicked" I curiously asked. "Y/n is on trouble. I want you to go there. And save her." Fuegoleon commanded.

"Wh-what!" I panickly asked. "Calm down, Go save her." Fuegoleon stated. I worriedly nodded and brought my Broom and came to the Cave where
Y/n's Mission is located.

"Please,be safe...Y/n." I mumbled.

As I reached the cave, I saw Blood trailings to the Entrance, I followed the blood trailings as I readied myself for fighting.

I saw a puddle of blood beside a stone. On the stone there is Picture of bloody Y/n with a letter on attached on it.

______________________________________

If you want to see her again, come by yourself. And we'll guarantee you she's safe. But if I didn't follow my directions, I'll kill her in no time.

Place: Owlet Eye Cave

- anonymous

Warning:
I can see you everywhere,You go.

______________________________________

By that letter I got pissed, "Looks like I'm playing on this Guy's hand." I mumbled, I brought my broom and decided to head on Owlet Eye Cave. Where Owls always gather there.

"Y/n!, Y/n! Are you here?" I worriedly asked. There I saw one of Crimson  Lion's members. "Gareth!" I worriedly remarked.

"Leopold, Help me" Gareth stated. I untied him from the tight rope and asked him. "Where's Y/n?" "She's with the Leader, they brought her to their Base..." Gareth sadly stated. "I'm sorry Leopold. I can't protect her, they only left a note for me." He said, I assured that it was fine and commanded him to head to our base.

(This is Gareth from Crimson Lions a senior Magic Knight)______________________________________

______________________________________

Good, Looks like that Gareth of Crimson Lion's already freed.

"Colominus Gravity Fall"

This is were your beloved Y/n lays. But, of course. There's a thrill on it. Why not ask her? Might as well you can answer her Ifs.

-anonymous

______________________________________

I flinched as I saw the letter, I furiously headed to Colominus Gravity Fall where each things that are from above falls into the land fast or slow.

I rushed to the entrance of the stated place and find Y/n

"Y/n! Y/n! Where are you!" I yelled. I heard a low yell not very far, "Leopold!..." She yelled. I rushed towards the voice and found Y/n tied under a rock that will almost  fall to her.

"Hang on!" I rushed to her and untied her, as the rock falls. I carried her bridal style and saved us from that huge boulder.

"Are...you okay?" I asked her. She smiled but I knew something happened. We made our way to the exit and asked her. "Y/n, what's wrong?" I tried to be calm but she didn't reply.

"If I am going to the beach will you go with me?" She asks, "what do you mean? What're you doing there?" I asked her yet she didn't reply. Instead she ignored me and brought a broom heading to the Beach.

"Fine, I'll follow you." I mumbled. We reached the beach as the sunset began to show. "Y/n, what's going on?" I asked her. Yet, she ignored me again.

"If I'm going to end our relationship as the sun sets, isn't that beautiful?" She asks

"If I'm going to end our relationship as the sun sets, isn't that beautiful?" She asks. "Wh-what..." I nervously replied. "He-hey, I-if I did... something wrong...please just tell me and I'm going to fix it..." I said as I fell on my knees.

"If  I ended our relationship, will you find another new ones?" She asks. "PLEASE Y/N...please... don't leave me...No..." I tried to speak as I sob.

"If I was a question, what do you think is it?" She asks. "I-I don't know...please don't leave me." I muttered.

"If I am a dancer, will you be my music?" She faced me as she asks those. "Please...no... don't do this..." I kept muttering.

"If I am trapped inside the dark room, will you be my fire to light my way?" She asks as she smiled. "I'll do everything just don't leave me " I said.

She chuckled, and ordered me to stand. "If I ask for you to stand up? Will you do it?" She asks. I stood up in no time. As she kneeled Infront of me.

"If I am going to be a wedded wife, will you be my Husband?"

"If I am going to be a Mom, Will you be their Dad?"

"If I am going to be A Grandmother, will you be my partner?"

"If I am going to propose to you now, What will be your answer?"

She said.

"..." I was left speechless. I didn't knew this is her plan. I was left shocked on everything that happened.

"If I'll give you a choice, is it a yes or a no?" She asks again. I saw her face getting nervous but trying her best to smile.

"You don't have to put the Ifs on each questions, It is A Yes My queen" I spoke. She put the ring on mine and I attached the ring on her finger.

"I'll be yours, and you're mine. And I take that as a forever." I said as I pulled her for a hug. As we pulled away, I lifted her chin at kissed her passionately.

"Let's plan our wedding,shall we?"

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ!
ᴀssᴀssɪɴs_ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ sᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴠᴏᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ.

ɪɴ sʜᴏʀᴛ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ