Part VI

After just a moments rest to let you catch your breath, I get you on your knees, tie your hands together behind your back, and bend over a few pillows to help keep you in position, your head rests on its side currently but soon enough I place a collar round it and tie your hair up into a ponytail keeping it out of your face. You then scrunch you face in pleasure and pain as I firmly grip your hips and begin sloppy but roughly fucking your perfectly abused pussy, I then wrap one hand around your pony tail and slowly pull you up towards be using my other hand to keep your back arched almost like a backwards C as I'm pulling your hair directly down as you neck is back the entire way, so I can look into your seductive eyes as you moan again and again as I keep pounding my body into yours till I force you to orgasm again, your eyes going into the back of your skull as your body goes limp momentarily but I keep fucking you hard till you I hear you gasp and scream as you fade back into consciousness, the moment you do I release my grip on your hair and you collapse face first forward into the pillows, you moan and beg as I just won't stop fucking you till I finally cum again pushing myself deep inside you, I slap your sore bright red as I pull out, I then lift your head up by the pony tail, your arms still bound behind your back, before myself sliding in front of you guiding your head down with your hair still held tight as your lips wrap around my soaking wet cock again, I feel your tongue wrap all the way round it as I force your lips all the way to the base making you gag before I yank you up, cum dripping from your lips, I lightly slap you, "clean it all up" as I force you back down again for another few minutes till I feel you gagging for breath again, I pull you up and it's all clean "good girl" I say kissing you embracing the taste of our passion on your lips and tongue, my hard cock twitches at your wide smile knowing only more pleasure is incoming....