Epilogue

Hello beautiful people!

So, this story now has come to an end- honestly I am ashamed that it took me almost a year to write such a short piece. Especially, because the message of this story is so much more important than of any other story I have previously written. I know there are only a few people on this story but thank you to every single one of you for giving this story a shot and hopefully you learned a lesson, because all I wanted to say with this piece is that life is what you make it. And even if you leave this world earlier than expected, as long as you live every day like it's your last, as long as you enjoy every breath of air and memorize every bids' chirp, you'll be okay. Truth is, we have no idea when we die- I could walk down the street tomorrow and get hit by a car and die on the spot. And how terrible would it be to have your life flash before your eyes and see all the things you could have done, watch the person you could have become. As 2021 is very close and maybe some of you have no new year's resolutions yet, try to think about this. Go on that trip. Take a risk. Cut your hair. Ask that person out. And most importantly, never stop dreaming and believe in yourself. And if you don't, I do. And maybe it doesn't look like it right now, but life is good. And it's going to be good to you as well. You got this, whatever you're struggling with right now, I know you can do it.

Take a deep breath, look into the future and turn your dreams into reality. Cut off everything holding you back, focus on yourself and step into 2021 as if this was going to be your last 1st of January. Because we never know.

I love you loads and sincerely hope for all the best for everyone of you guys, feel hugged and stay safe. XOXO, AllyMaii