Chapter 2 Deep Deep Sleep

• Dedicated to me

          " Time is a valuable thing, watch it fly by as the pendulum swings, watch it count down to the end of the day, the clock ticks life away, it's so unreal, didn't look out below, watched the time fly right out the window, tried to hold on...." In the End Linkin Park

        My mom explained it all. I sleep walked. For the first time ever, it was very random. I walked straight out the house and into the woods. We life in a huge dry field with no other neighbors, but it was big enough to be a whole neighborhood! And it was completely surrounded by a ring of beatiful forests. I just walked straight into them but as I took my second step into the woods I said, in the dullest voice possible, " The Fire Still Burns" then I fell into my deep deep sleep. I was immediatly admitted into the hospital... and I didn't wake up for years. Yet there was always this hope that made them keep me alive... injecting everything I needed into me.

         It only took me a week to gain all my memory back, well all that was possible... but it wasn't a lot seeing as I was six.

        " Mom, the strange thing is... is that I don't still feel six... I feel like I was actually living out a normal life and I know everything a 13 year old should know."

         That was the strangest part I was tested... and I knew everything an normal 8th grader should. Like i've actually had an education. I knew that santa was not real... I knew the most popular shows. And nobody understood it. It was like while in my sleep... I was living out someone else's life......

         So from there on... I was famous. I was known as " The girl who lives in her sleep." It was cool but I had so many things to think over.

         And yet, there was still another thing I didn't understand... I didn't tell anyone though. I wanted to go back to the woods... I felt a "connection" there. Or maybe it would be better to describe it as a force.

         I tried to avoid going back... but in the end... I didn't have a choice.