Chapter 3 Insomia

I can only hope I spelled insomia right.... lol ... plz tell me if its wrong! sorry i was gone for sooo long but this chapter will be long so i guess it makes up! ~ BROOKLY xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

CHAPTER 3

                   2 days later I was back home. No, it was not normal for a girl who was in a comma for so long to be released in 2 days, but there was nothing wrong with me. The doctors insisted on more tests, so they could figure out this "miracle." To me it wasn't a miracle. Sure, I survived a coma, I was famous now, and I somehow got 6 years of education in my sleep. But, there is a down side, I missed half of my life! This whole famous thing does NOT make up for it. I have always loved attention, but this was a bigger sacrifice then I would willingly pay for it.

                My Mom saw how much I just wanted to get back on with my life again, and she refused the tests. I had ached all over from all the needles, and I had a lot to take in.. so I would be back in a few weeks but until then, I was home.

                There are a few "complications" of waking up a in a completly new body. I could barely walk!  My legs just didn't feel... mine... yet. I stumbled and walked into everything. As you could imagine, conversations were very awkward. It was just me and my mom alone in the house, my dad was in Australia for some business trip when I woke up. He tried to get home right away, but a huge storm in his area forbidded him. He wouldn't get home for a day or two... we weren't sure.

              The moment I entered the house I sat or more like fell onto the couch, feeling very overwhelmed. My Mom immediatly came to my side but I could tell she had no idea what to say. She sighed.

              " This is just as strange to me as it is to you... I can't find the words.. I guess I can only say, Is there anything you want to talk about?" She asked.

             I thought for a few minutes, " No, I don't want to talk about anything involving this EVER, I don't want therapy, I just want to pretend nothing ever happened. I don't know all I want to know, the whole world has questions, but no one will ever be able to give them answers. I have to accept that half my life? It's gone. Answers? Not gonna happen! I need to block it out and move on. I know it's strange but i'm 13 now... I think I know what I'm doing."

           " I think.. I think.. that is logical... not exactly reasonable... You know the doctors will make you talk about it.. and you may need a bit of physical therapy.. but another than that," My mom forced I smile, " I like it.. it's a deal."

          I spend the rest of that night calling up relatives and my father and letting them know I'm ok, and letting them hear my voice again. My mom set up a big reunion party so I could cacth up. My mom and I even agreed I would start school again in the fall.

         By 8:30 I was exhuasted, all the overwhelming questions, the fact I couln't walk 3 feet without falling... I needed to go to bed. Before I went to sleep, I thought about everything I missed. Christmases, birthday's, school... I couldn't go any farther.. I cried at the thought. I was a strong person since I woke up.. I didn't cry, but I just had to let it out at some time. I didn't fall asleep that night, for one thing I was absolutely terrified of it. Like I would miss my life again. It took me hours to slip into unconciousness but then came the nightmare.

        Everytime I fell asleep I had the same one minute nightmare, then I woke up sweating my heart pounding. I calmed down... only to repeat the cycle all night.

        I was in the woods, I could hear beautiful singing in the backround then the blonde girl from my comma would appear.. and burn to ash.

             I woke up from my nightmare for the tenth time.. only to see... the blonde girl right by my bed