#5 - Max Verstappen

'She took my heart, I think she took my soul'

I woke early, I always did when I stayed at Max's. 

I smiled to myself as I felt his arms wrapped around my midsection and his legs holding mine against his. Reaching over, I grabbed my phone from the bedside table, pulling the charger out of it as I checked the time. It was only seven in the morning, well to early to be awake on Christmas eve. 

"Romilly," he mumbled as he pulled me closer to him. I could feel his bare chest against my nude back. "Go back to sleep," his voice was laced with sleep but it didn't stop him from placing a kiss between my shoulder blades. 

I locked my phone back up before I closed my eyes again allowing myself to feel his body pressed against mine. "Max," my voice came out in a whisper. I didn't want to wake him if he had dropped back off. I was fully aware that he never laid in, this might be something he needed. 

His hands moved over my stomach before he made a noise. I grinned to myself choosing not to disturb him anymore. His fingers grazed over the waistband of my lace knickers, my breath hitching in my throat as his other hand which was underneath of me, was placed against my stomach keeping me in place against him. 

"Max," I warned him knowing exactly what he was planning on doing. 

I felt him move behind me, his lips placing kisses on my shoulders as his fingers slipped inside the material of my panties. As his finger tips moved across my sensitive skin, I moved my hand down to grab his, stopping his movements. "We can't," I choked the words out regretting them as soon as they left my mouth. 

He was quick with his movements, flipping turning me onto my back, my hands pinned either side of me whilst he straddled my waist. My heart was pounding, my hands were clammy and my eyes were staring deeply into his. I hated how he effected me so easily, he always did. 

"I think you forget who is in charge here," he reminded me as he raised his eyebrows. "Don't move, Rom."

As he realised his grip on my hands and moved his hands down my arms, I moved my arms slightly only resulting in him gripping my wrists even tighter than before slamming them into the mattress. "I said, 'don't move'."

Biting my lip, I gave him a small nod. "Come on, Rom, use your words."

"I- I-" I stuttered as I looked up at him. "Okay."

"Good girl," he winked before he let go of my wrists.

He placed a kiss on my neck, a slow antagonizing kiss before he trailed kisses down my body. His lips touched over my breasts, my nipples, slowly and softly then making his way over my stomach before he stopped at my panties. As he used his hands to moved them away from my skin, I took a sharp intake of breath, his eyes looking into mine for a moment, a smirk on his lips as he watched me. 

"Do we have to go to your parent's?" He asked me as chucked my knickers onto the floor of his bedroom. 

I was confused by his words, "What?" 

He lowered himself, his face moving towards the area he had just exposed to the air. He spoke as he hovered over my clit, his warm breath playing havoc with my insides. "Do we have to go to your parent's for Christmas?" He spoke slowly as he watched me with serious eyes. "We could just stay here?" 

Before I could speak, Max used his expert tongue on my sensitive clit. He always knew how to silence me. My hands gripped the pillow tightly as I let out a small moan, his tongue slowly licking over my clit before I felt his tongue delve inside of my opening. 

"Max!" I gasped as I wriggled as he returned his attention to my clit. I didn't want to get away, I just needed a release. His lips pursed around it before he sucked it a little before his tongue flicked over it. 

My stomach was flipping and a pressure was building inside of me, a warm feeling which made me joyous. All this was ripped away quickly when he abruptly stopped. "Well?"

I blinked a few times as I looked up at him, my mind blank and the area between my legs cold. "Max," I whined as I let go of the pillow. 

"What's the answer then?" He sat with a smirk as I pushed myself up on my elbows, disappointed that he'd stopped. 

I let out a small huff, "Yes." I moved away from him as I got out of the bed, my mood effecting my answer. Of course, I just wanted to stay here with him. 

He chuckled darkly, "What can I do to get you to say no?"

Turning my head back to him as I crossed my arms over my bare breasts. "Put that tongue back to work," I wiggled my eyebrows playfully as I stared at him. 

Max reached forward, his hand pulling on my arm yanking me back down on the bed. "You aren't going anywhere," he was forceful in his words as he watched me like a hawk.