#1 - Lando Norris

'I am learning about you, the things that no one else sees'

I threw my money across the board in my sister's direction as I got up from my chair. "I hate this fucking game!" Every bloody year we did this and every bloody year it ended the same way.

"Calm down, Emma!" My mother scolded as she looked up from her book she was reading from the sofa. "It's just a game."

I whipped my head around to look at my mother, "It's not just a game." I narrowed my eyes as I turned back to face my sister, her smile that she held the same as mine. "You suck!" 

Anna laughed at my outburst as she picked up all the paper money smelling each one in a mocking way as she did. "Maybe your temper is your downfall," she laughed as she winked at me. 

"Dad!" I looked at him with wide eyes hoping he'd stop her wordy assault on me. 

Our father pushed his glasses up his bumpy nose before he looked at my twin sister. "Anna, you know how sensitive Emma gets this time of year-"

"Oi!" I snapped interrupting him, "That's not what I meant."

"Emma, there's someone coming to the door." My mother told me as she picked up her wine glass. "Go see who it is, it's Christmas I don't want any visitors."

"If it's that creep, Chris, send him away!" Anna called out to me as I walked out of the living room. 

I sighed as I heard a knock on the door before I unlocked the door. Pulling it open, I looked up before I let out a small gasp. "What are you doing here?" I spoke in a hushed tone as I stepped back grabbing the living room door and shutting it, keeping my family away from the person at the door. 

"Well, it's Christmas," he said as looked at me. 

A smile was on my lips as I asked him into the house, he closed the door after himself and looked at me with the same goofy grin I had on my face. "Lando, you must have driven about fifty miles." 

He laughed, "Sixty four, actually." He handed me a gift bag, "But I wanted to give this to you personally on Christmas day. Merry Christmas, baby."

I could have cried at his sentiment. We'd only been dating a while, but he surprised me every time. My eyes looked down at the bag before I took it from him, "Thank you." 

"Who's at the door?" My father's voice was loud before the door was opened, revealing my father's face. "Who is this?" He looked at Lando with raised eyebrows before he turned his attention to me. 

Hiding the bag behind my back, I smiled at my father. "This is Lando," I told my dad. "Lando, this is my father." Oh, my father knew how to make it awkward. 

My father held his hand out towards Lando, my eyes looked at Lando who took his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you, sir," Lando was polite and gracious to my father. 

"Sir, I like you," my dad took his hand back before he looked at me. "Don't be long, Emma. You've yet to see me beat your sister at Monopoly." My dad backed away, shutting the door back up as he went. 

Even I was impressed by 'sir'. I guess it showed Lando had manners. 

My lips went into an awkward smile before both myself and Lando laughed as our eyes met. 

"So, that's your dad?" Lando broke the awkwardness before I laughed loudly. 

Nodding my head at him, I placed the bag down on the ground. "You're lucky you only got to meet my dad. My mother and sister are also the other side of that door." 

He stepped closer to me, closing the gap between us. He ran his fingers through my hair, pushing it away from my face. "I've missed you," he told me in a quiet voice. 

I pressed my lips to his, my eyes closing as I did so. The kiss turned from an innocent peck into a more desperate kiss, both of us pulling each other closer and hands holding each other tightly. My heart was beating rapidly as we pulled away from each other when a creak of the stairs caught our attention. 

I stepped back, my eyes wide as I heard the voice of my brother, "There I was thinking you were the innocent twin, Emma." Robbie took the few extra steps down the stairs before he came towards Lando, sticking his hand out towards him. "Robbie, Emma's older brother."

Lando shook his hand, "Lando."

My brother took his hand back as he looked Lando up and down. "Oh, I know who you are." Robbie glanced at me, his lips a smile then back to Lando, "You be good to her."

"Hey!" I shoved my brother as he opened the living room door. "I'm so sorry," I said to Lando as I ripped the door shut behind Robbie. 

Lando chuckled, "It's okay. I have a sister too, you are yet to meet her."