#1 - Pierre Gasly

'Make my wish come true,
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you'

It had been a long week and I'd only stopped because it was finally Christmas eve. I had expected my partner home a couple of days ago but Pierre had warned me that he had to visit family so I was going to have to wait for him. That didn't bother me, if anything it gave me time to do all the things I had not done. 

I spent the day putting the final touches to my decorations and wrapping before I sat down exhausted in front of the telly. Reaching across the back of the sofa, I pulled my fluffy blanket over me as I watched a Christmas film that was on the telly. 

My eyes flickered to my mobile, but when I checked it, I was disappointed to find I had no messages or missed calls. 

Laying my head on the pillow by the arm of the chair, I watched the film with heavy eyes. 

XOXOX

Waking, I shielded my eyes from the bright light in the room. I was confused at what had woken me until I heard a creak. Swinging my head around wildly, I felt my heard beating rapidly as I looked at Pierre who was creeping into the living room. 

"Sorry," he mumbled. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"No," I said slowly before yawning and stretching my arms under the blanket. "I was awake," I lied as I untucked my legs from underneath me. "Have you just got back?"

He smiled as he looked at me. "Yeah," he walked over before he helped pull me to my feet and ran his fingers through my hair before he held me close to him. "I wanted to make sure I was back in time."

"For what?" I asked him confused as to what he was talking about for a moment. 

Pierre laughed before he kissed the tip of my nose. "You are so cute after you've had a nap, baby." He wrapped his arms around my waist before he spoke again, "I wanted to be here to spend Christmas with you." His eyes flickered to the clock on the wall before he looked back at me, "Merry Christmas, baby."

"Merry Christmas," I whispered back before I stretched up on my toes and kissed him on his lips. 

I felt his hands move away from my waist then he took both of my hands in his. "I have something special for you," he told me with a slight smirk. 

My eyes looked down at his hands before I made eye contact with him again, "Pierre, I'm so tired." 

He rolled his eyes at me before he shook his head as he smiled at me. "Not what I meant, sweetheart." He let go of my hands before he walked into the kitchen before returning holding a small gift bag which he offered to me. 

"Okay," I furrowed my brows as I took it from him. "I thought we were doing presents in the morning?"

"I really want you to have this one now, Kai," he watched me with a slight grin. 

My hands opened the bag, my eyes looked into it then I reached in and pulled out a small blue box. When I looked back at him he was down on one knee, "What are you doing?"

He winked at me, "Kai, we've been together for a year now. I can't see my life without you. You are the only one I think of every single moment of the day. Kai, will you marry me?"

I opened the small box and stared at the ring with my mouth wide open. The pink diamond was huge as it looked back at me, sparkling in the light of the room. I had not told anything about what I wanted, but seeing the ring made me realise he knew me better than I knew myself. 

"Pierre," I looked at him again. "I..."

"So?" He looked hopeful like he afraid I was going to say no. 

Grinning widely, I dropped the bag before I nodded. "Of course I will marry you," I told him as he finally got back to his feet and held me close before he kissed me again. 

He took the ring from the box, slipping it on my finger before he let out a deep breath, like he'd been holding it in. "Merry Christmas, baby."