𝟝

Namjoon's POV.

She looked at me and listened to my question, her eyes widened and her cheeks went red. I chuckled "I think that you don't have to answer, It's so obvious" "Why do you want to know that?" she asked "Just to be sure" I raised my shoulders.

"What plans do you have today Joon?" I looked at Jin and thought what we could do, "I think we can start doing something with Felicity, so she will feel comfortable" I looked at her "am I right?" she nodded and I petted her head.

"Is there something that you'd like to do today?" Taehyung asks and puts an arm around her shoulders, she looked at him and raised her shoulder "Mhh okay, then let me think...what about going out and play with some puppies?" "Puppies?!" she asks excitedly.

Taehyung nodded with a smile and stood up "Guys" he looks at us "how about if she spends time with me today?" "I want to play with puppies!" Felicity stood up too. "Mhh, yeah why not?" I said.

"Good! Felicity you're going to spend your time with me today, now go in my room and get ready, we'll go out in a few minutes" she nodded and without a word she went in Taehyung's room.

Taehyung's POV

I go to the bathroom and get ready, i get dressed, I fix my hair and finally spray some perfume on my neck, I go to the exit door and put my shoes on waiting for Felicity to come, after a few seconds she comes with a beautiful floral dress.

"You look so pretty" I say with a smile and take her hand, she blushes and smiles in response. We then go out and walk for a few minutes "I'll take you in a puppies café, you can drink and play with a lot of puppies" "I'm so excited!" She says happily "Do I have to call you Daddy even outside?"

I choke on my own saliva and looked at her "You better don't" "Why not? Y'all told me that I have to call you Daddy, I just want to follow the rules!" "Don't be a brat and I decide when you can call me like that"

After a few minutes we arrived at the café and go inside "They're so cute!" Felicity doesn't even give me the time to pay the tickets and goes to the puppies.

That bitch..

I pay for the tickets and sit next to her "Don't go away from me, so..what do you want to drink?" "I want a strawberry smoothie"

Felicity's POV.

I want to stay here forever, but i think it's not a good idea not to pay attention to taehyung, but i can't take it, these puppies are so cute and fun "Here's your smoothie" I look at him and take my drink, I sip the smoothie and lay it on the table.

"Look at him!"I pick up the puppy and bring it close to Taehyung's face, it licks his face and I laugh "Yah!" He turns his face away and takes the animal "Is your smoothie tasty?" he asks and I nod "Do you want to try?" "No don't worry, I have my drink, that is all yours" he denies "Oh come on! Just one sip" I bring the straw to his lips.

"Mhh..okay fine" he chuckles and takes a sip, "Is it good?" he nods and I drink my smoothie while caressing another dog. "You're dirty" he says "Wher-" All of a sudden his lips rest on mine, I stay still and I can feel my cheeks burning. He looks at me and licks his lips "Your lips were dirty, and now your cheeks are fully red" I cover my cheeks and look away.

"N-no one has ever kissed my lips, except my father when I was very little" I say stammering a bit "Then I'm proud that I'm the one who gave a peck on your lips" "Why did you do it?" "Why not? It's just a peck on your lips, and I'm pretty sure that you don't regret it, am I right?" he looks at me with a smile and raises an eyebrow. I shake my head and keep drinking my smoothie without saying anything.

After an hour...

Taehyung picks me up like a potato sack and leaves the café "I told you that we can't stay in there for more than an hour and a half Felicity!" I punch him on the back and move my legs "I don't know if it was a good idea to go in there, and I'm pretty sure that you'll get a punishment after this"

"A punishment?! What did I do wrong?!" I stop moving "You're acting like a brat" he puts me down and looked at me "Now be a good girl or you'll get a punishment" I rolled my eyes and grumbled.

"Don't roll your eyes, they'll get stuck" he chuckled "I can't do anything!" I whine and he laughs "It's so easy to get you annoyed" he messes my hair. "I hate you" "I love you too" I was about to say 'fuck you' but I stopped.

"What were you going to say?" He asks "Nothing Daddy"

Fuck.