𝟛

"What..I- so now I have to go with you? But you're not my Daddy, this is so weird" I said and looked at them confused, they chuckeld and looked at me. Yoongi sits next to me,he giggles and raised an eyebrow.

"Aww you're so innocent, appartently you don't know what it means, right?" he said while looking at me in the eyes. I just nodded and waited for another answer. "Well if you want to know what it means, come with us, you will not regret it, trust us" he said with a confident smile. "Uhm.. i don't know if I can do it.." "you also said on video calls that we're nice and fun, and you're right, just don't be nervous and everything will be fine" he says reassuring me.

What should I do?

"And another thing is that your father will come back after a few months, we'll take care of you and you won't be alone for a very long time" said Taehyung and eats his last piece of the cone.

On the one hand he's right, but on the other hand I'm not sure, but I'm so curious of what they mean with this Daddy thing. You know what? Fuck it, I'll go with them. I take a deep breath and looked at them, "Okay then, but if i won't like it or feel uncomfortable you  take me back, okay? Promise?" I raised my pinky waiting for Yoongi to do the same.

"Promise" He smiled and intertwined his little finger with mine. "Now that we finished our ice cream, do you want to come with us?" said Namjoon. "I actually wanted to buy some dresses that I saw at the mall, but you suddendly came" 

"Okay, so let's go to the mall with you" they stood up and followed me, some of them waited outside of the store and some went in with me. "I swear that this dress will look cute on you" said Jimin and showed me the dress, it looks adorable, it's not very short and has small flowers drawn throughout the fabric. "Ohh I want to try it!" I took the dress with a big smile. "Go and try it on"

I nodded and went to the changing room, after a minute I leave the room and look in the mirror, the dress lined my curves. "Woah" I saw Jungkook at the corner of the mirror, I turn around and looked at him with a smile. "How do I look? Jimin picked this dress for me" "You look so precious.., but I can find nicer clothes" he laughed a little and Jimin came too.

"Hey I heard you!" he fisted his arm and then looked at me "I knew that it would look cute on you" I blushed a little and went inside of the changing room.

One hour passed, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung bought me a lot of clothes, I didn't want to but they insisted. I went in the car with them and arrived after 2 hours, the villa is huge. "Wow." I whispered. "What are you waiting for? Come inside!" 

"Oh, yeah" I walked inside and looked around "This place is huge.." "Just like my dic-" Jin threw the case of water at Taehyung "I swear to god if you don't shut the fuck u-" "Jin, language" Yoongi imitates Jin's voice. I laughed at their act and followed them, they showed me where the restroom, the kitchen, living room and all of their bedrooms are. "Unfortunately we don't have a guest room for you, they are all occupied for our guards and maids" explained Namjoon.

"I guess that I'll sleep on the couch" I laughed nervously "Okay, no proplem, but if there's something wrong you can always come to one of us, okay?" I nodded and looked at the time, it's 9 p.m.

"Why are there 10 bags of girls clothes?" asked Hoseok "Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung bought all of them for me, they insisted, where should i put them? " "Oh don't worry, I will take care of it" he said with a slight smile, I thanked him and went to Taehyung "Didn't that case of water hurt you?" "Hurt me? No, I'm used to it" he chuckled.

"The dinner is ready!" Jin raised his voice to be heard, we all sit at the table while the maids where serving the food. "This looks delicious" I claimed and began to eat the food that was served. 

...

We have finished eating and there is nothing left but to sleep. "Alright, goodnight everyone" said Hoseok, everyone went to their bedroom and I sit on the couch, they bought me a lot of clothes but not a pajama, that's why I'm wearing the hoodie of Jungkook, I lay down and closed my eyes. 

All of a sudden I heard a thunder and start to shiver out of fear, I'm scared of thunders. I get out of the couch and went to the first bedroom that I found, I knocked at the door and went inside of the room "Baby, what are you doing? Is there something wrong?" It's Taehyung's voice. "Uhm..yeah..I.." "Are you scared of thunders?" he chuckeld and I nodded. "Come here, don't be shy" he raised the blanket and waited for me to lay down on the bed.

I thanked him and layed next to him "Come here, everything is okay" I went closer to him and rest my head on his chest while he strokes my hair. "I'm so sorry for disturbing you, you were probably sleeping"  "I wasn't sleeping, don't worry, now close your eyes and sleep, It's already late for a little girl like you" he said with a husky voice and leaves a kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight baby" "Goodnight" I blushed.

Why is he calling me like that?