𝟚

That man texted me again, I click on the notification and read the message.

✣______________________✣
⚜ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓉 ⚜
——————

="The only thing that you can do is to meet us"

"I don't even know you what the hell"=

="That's why I said that we have to get to know each other better"

"I know but...ugh fine"=

✣______________________✣

After six months...

My father texted me a month ago, he said that he can't come back for nine months, like..what the actual fuck. For all of these months I texted the men I met on the internet everyday, and I have to say that they're really nice, we also made video calls and talked and laughed a lot. Taehyung always teased Jimin because he believed that having heterochromia is a disease. Seokjin, also called Jin, told always one of his dad jokes and making Yoongi nervous. I could rarely see Jungkook and Hoseok, Namjoon told me that this week they had a lot of work and they couldn't help them.

✣______________________✣
⚜ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓉 ⚜
——————

"If I don't reply to your messages it's because I'm going to the mall, I want to buy some dresses and stuff"=

="It's okay, go and have fun :)"

I smiled at the message and turned off my phone.

✣______________________✣

Namjoon's POV.

"Guys, Felicity is going to the mall, we all know what to do right?" I turned around and looked at the boys at the back seats and they nodded. "But I kinda feel bad about it, she even said that she isn't ready to meet us" said Jimin.

"I know, but she says it because she is only afraid of meeting us, remember that we met her on the internet, and on the internet there are so many bad people, so we have to show her that we are not that kind of people" I explained. "Yoongi, how many kilometers are left to destination?"

"Not that much, just four kilometers" he says concentrated to look at the road. "Good"

Felicity's POV.

I arrived at the mall and I look around deciding where to go first, I decide to go to Calvin Klein, I go inside the store and buy some comfortable underwear, I leave the store and walk to another store but a very familiar voice stops me, I turn around and open my eyes wide.

They are even more beautiful in presence than on photos or video calls, I take a step back insecure of what they want to do. "Don't be afraid Felicity, we won't hurt you or do something" said Hoseok with a big smile. "This shit is kinda creepy Namjoon, I told you that she would be scared for the fact that all of a sudden we're here in front of her" said Yoongi pissed. "where did your brain go? Uh IQ 148"

"I agree with Yoongi" I said while looking at them, all of them giggled expect Namjoon "I'm sorry Felicity, i just couldn't wait to see you, I wanted to show you that we're not bad" he said with an honest smile.

"How can I be sure that you're not bad?" "How about getting an ice cre-" Namjoon gets interrupted by the scream of joy of Jimin and Jungkook "ICE CREAM!" I laughed at the cute reaction.

"I swear to god if you don't shut the fuck u-" "Yoongi, language." said Jin while looking at Yoongi "fuck you" he said back. I laughed. Okay maybe they're not that bad.

"Alright, we can have an ice cream" I said smiling "Nice! Do you want to eat it now?" "I don't care, for me is the same" I raised my shoulders.

After a few minutes we sat on a bench and began to eat our ice cream. "So, you said on the first day that you found the site because you were bored, are you always bored?" asked Hoseok. "Yes, I'm always bored and I don't know what to do, I don't even have friends that's why I wanted to talk with someone on the internet" I told.

"Do you live alone at home or something?" asked this time Jungkook. "Uhm..kinda, my father stays home for a month or two, then he goes away for about six or seven months, he never told me why but I don't care anymore" I licked my ice cream while looking at them, "why are they staring like that?" I asked myself.

"I see, so you're almost always alone" comments taehyung with lips dirty from ice cream, I just nodded and waited for someone to say something. Then a question comes into my mind "I have a question, can I delete the account now and pretend that all of this never happened?" I asked with a lot of hope.

"Apparently you didn't read all the information and rules of the site" Jimin said with a chuckle and looked at me. "What do you mean? I already read the information, it was written that after meeting your partner you can delete the account" I said confused. "Aww you're so cute" he said caressing my head and I blushed a little.

"Here, read the rules" said Hoseok and passes me his phone and I read all of the rules of the site.

✣______________________✣

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨:

1-after meeting your Daddy you have to go with them, you can't disagree

2-always be polite to Daddy, don't be a bratty, otherwise you'll get a punishment

3-if you feel uncomfortable, say it, Daddy has the right to know how you feel

4-don't lie to Daddy

5- Daddy gets what he wants, whenever he wants

.

.

.

✣______________________✣

What the...