𝟜

Taehyung's POV.

I wake up and open my eyes seeing that Felicity is still sleeping peacefully. I smile for the view in front of me and I give her a little kiss on her forehead, she whined and moved a little bit. This is the cutest thing ever. I put my hand on her cheek, caressing it and I move her hair behind her ear. She's literally an angel.

Without warning someone smashed the door "TAEHYUNG WHERE IS FALICI-..oh,sorry", I glare at Jungkook and mime with my mouth 'she is sleeping..you little piece of crap'. Then Felicity squeezed me tightly and talked in her sleep.

"If you wake her up, I'll beat the shit out of you" "Oh come on Taehyung, she's not just YOUR little girl" he said and sat down on the bed next to Felicity. Kook looked at the girl who was still sleeping and strokes her hair gently.

"She is so pretty" he comments "you're right". After a couple of seconds Felicity wakes up and leaves my waist, she rubs her eyes letting out a slight moan. "Good morning Little" I said with a husky voice.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, she smiles and closes her eyes again "Good morning Tae" "Did you sleep well? Why are you in Taehyung's room?" Said Jungkook making Felicity open her eyes again, she turned around and looked up at Jungkook."I-..I was actually scared of thunders, so I didn't want to sleep alone, so that is why I'm he-"

"BREAKFAST IS READY BITCHES" Hoseok comes in the room with breakfast with a big smile until Jungkook gives him a neck slap "Don't scream, she woke up now" "You screamed too when you first came in my room" I added. "Because couldn't find her, I thought she ran away in the night"

"Why should she run away? She's a good girl" I smiled and pet her head. "Here is your breakfast, we already had it" Hoseok lays breakfast on the bed and goes away. "When you finish eating your breakfast we go down to the living room, Namjoon has some things to explain to you, is that okay?" Jungkook asked.

Felicity's POV.

I nodded and began to eat my breakfast "What things has Namjoon to explain?" I looked up to Taehyung and waited for his answer. "You'll see, now eat your breakfast and.." he gets out of bed "when you're finished, come in the living room, we'll wait you" he goes away and i look at Jungkook. "Can you stay with me?" I asked, he nodded stole a piece of donut and eats it.

"Hey! You already had breakfast!" I whined and glared at him "I actually didn't have breakfast, but I usually don't eat it" he gulped the donut and stoop up "Are you done?" "Yeah I guess so.." I get out of bed and all of a sudden Jungkook carries me on his shoulder "JUNGKOOK PUT ME DOWN!" I raised my voice giving him little punches on his back while he was going in the living room. "I'm gonna throw up the breakfast on your back if you don't put me down!" he just laughed and puts me finally down.

"How was breakfast, Little?" I turned around and looked at Namjoon "It was good and delicious, thank you Hoseok" I smiled at him and he smiled back moving his head forward. "Taehyung told me that you have some things to explain to me, what is it?"

I sit on the couch between Taehyung and Yoongi. "I wanted to tell you some more rules that you have to follow" "Okay, go ahead"  "So, number one, everyday you have someone different to dominate you, this will mean that you will not be able to do something with someone else, unless the partner allows you"

"Okay..next rule?" I questioned "Number two, if there is something that you desire, say it, we'll buy it" I smiled after listening the new rule "This makes me feel happy" "Then we're happy too" he said smiling.

"Number three, you have to wear what we say, don't worry, we have great taste in clothing" "Well I can see that" I looked all of them "Except for Namjoon" said Taehyung "Shut up, next rule is, if you want to go out or do something outside, you can't go alone, there's always one of us with you"

"The fifth rule is that you have to accept all of our kinks and fantasies" "Kings?" I looked at him with a confused expression, he giggled "It's called kinKs not kinGs" "What's that?"

Namjoon's POV.

I clenched my jaw after her question "I think that you have a lot to learn, am I right?" I looked at the others and my boys nodded. "I'm so sorry if I don't understand what you mea-"

"Don't be sorry, and I have a question for you" I rest my elbows on my thighs and looked into her eyes.

"Are you virgin?"