Just live your life after all

After their passionate kiss Kimberly and Bryan were laying down in Kimberly's bed cuddling each other and talking

-According to you ,yours parents know that we're in relationship ?(Ask Bryan )
-Yes since longtime ,i've told them both and the night of the first crime before you come to pick me at home ,me and my mother were talking about you and i've told her that i love too. (Said Kimberly)
-My dad also knows about our relationship (said Bryan )

Bryan received a text from his father

-My dad just texted me I guess it's time to go so good night my love and take care (said Bryan)
-Good night as well honey(said Kimberly)

The next week ,the exams start again and went well that time without interruptions. At the end of the week ,it's to say Friday Kimberly and Courtney after the exam decide to go together to the police station. They wanted to go there to talk about the killer. While Kimberly were driving they were talking

-Today I've talked to Boyd Woods and he told me he likes you , lol (said Kimberly)
-Lmao but who told you that I like that guy , even if he's truly handsome (said Courtney)
-You truly sucker for him Courtney ,I can see it by the way you watch him at the university(said Kimberly)
-Lol you can't prove it (said Courtney)
-Lmao anyway he ask me to ask you if you're free tonight he wants to invit you at nice slup restaurant and also want your number (said Kimberly )
-Yes i'm free and I accept (said Courtney)

Suddenly Kimberly's phone rings

-Allo (said Kimberly)
-Allo Kimberly it's me again you're dear friend (said the killer)
-What do you want from me ?Stop calling me (said Kimberly)
-You're not in spot to give me orders little girl, I know where you are currently, you're driving your Mercedes with your dumb and talkative friend Courtney.(said the killer )
-How do you know that ? Where are you? (Ask Kimberly)
-My position doesn't matter at all the only thing that matter is that you'll DIEEEEE( scream the killer before hanging up )

Kimberly remains calm and start talking with Courtney

-What does he want from  you at the end ?(said Courtney)
-I really don't know but trust me I'll kill him if I see him. He knows where I'm currently (said Kimberly)
-Let's hurry up to arrive at police station to telling them what just happened (said Courtney )

Once at police station they tell everything to inspector Mulligan and inspector Reagan and they took  Kimberly's phone to trace the call but the call were masked.

-We will ask the mobile telecommunication society to check out all the calls done at the same moment of that call and maybe they could find out the spot of the killer(said mr Mulligan)
-I hope so Mr Mulligan that will be truly great (said Courtney)
-Yes it'll be ,so take care you both ( said mr Reagan )
-We will ,promised (said Kimberly )

While they were getting away from the police station ,Kimberly and Courtney restart talking

-I have a great idea Courtney (said Kimberly)
-Which one ?(said Courtney )
-As you and Boyd are going to have a dinner together tonight i was wondering if me and Bryan can join us (said Kimberly)
-Yes sure i wanted to ask you the same thing please join us (said Courtney)
-Lmao no problem (Said Kimberly)

The same night at  Nice slup ,Courtney and Boyd were the first arrived and were sitting at a table talking

- I can finally see you and talking with you Courtney. Since so long i see you at school and you're so pretty (said Boyd)

Courtney starts blushing and smiling

-Thanks you're litterally the cutiest guy i've ever seen, you're eyes are so shiny (said Courtney )
-Lmao all that time i thought that talking to you will remains impossible forever (Said Boyd )
-Lol let's thanks Kimberly then (said Courtney )
-Yes she's great thanks to her i'm  talking to the prettiest girl of the university and also of the world and tonight i'll eat by your side (said Boyd )
- Oh thanks so sweettt ,by the way ,what will you order ?(said Courtney )
-i'll order a cheese burger with french fries aside with just water and you ?(said Boyd )
-i will order the same as you and with ice cream (said Courtney)
-that's totally  great (said Boyd )

Kimberly and Bryan arrived and sit with them smiling

-Good evening ,how are you both ?(said Kimberly)
-We're fine Kimberly and thanks again(said Boyd )
-That's nothing Boyd(said Kimberly)
-Welcome in the love family buddy (said Bryan)
-Lol thanks dude (said Boyd )

The rest of the night went well.

The next week the results of the exams were known. Kimberly ,Bryan ,and Courtney passed it. Boyd also  passed his chemistry exams. Few days after the results Kimberly went out for a jogging in the park and suddenly her phone start rigging

-I know that it's you (said Kimberly)
-Me who ?(said the killer )
-The killer( said Kimberly)
-Yes ,oh you're smart Kimberly and by the way congratulations for the exam(said the killer )
-Just get out of my life idiot, i'm not afraid of you (said Kimberly)
-Oh no i won't and guess who is my next target ? The doctor Mason's girlfriend. And i know again where you are(said the killer )
-And where am i ?(asked Kimberly)
-You're in the Osler park dressed in the jogging clothes and perspiring (said the killer )
-How do you know that ?(asked Kimberly)
-Remember,i'm closer than you think (said the killer )
-You're an crap (said the killer )
-So tonight you'll see the doctor mason's girlfriend head and body in the middle of the university's yard, bye (said the killer )

Kimberly call then the doctor Mason

-Allo doctor excuse me for disturbing but please don't go out tonight and don't let your girlfriend go out please, the killer just called me and told me that he will kill her , and lock your doors (said Kimberly)
-Don't worry Kimberly i won't let her go out and sorry  again for what you're going through i know it's really hard to face this killer. Thanks for the advise (said doctor Mason )
-Don't worry doctor i got the habit so have a good night(said Kimberly )

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter
My medical school year starts soon so i won't be more active but i'll try my best  to update my book