The end was drawing near

After hanging up , Kimberly stopped jogging and went rapidly at home. She called Bryan

- Allô honey he called me again(said Kimberly)
-Honey i suspected my father , he's too weird since this case started(said Bryan)
-Don't be dumb honey your father is not the killer don't say that again ,he's too nice.(said Kimberly)
-I'm dead sure he's the killer , but don't worry we'll see through time(said Bryan)

Some months later the number of victims were keeping increasing more and more and the wave of fear was still hitting the town. The medical school year was almost over and Kimberly ans the others just had their selection exam to reach next medical school year. After the last day of exam they were waiting for results.

The day after the exam , a dead body was found inside the church of the town. The priest of the church , Edward Armstrong was killed and the killer left his mark again.The same day ,some habitants of the town went out to walk to protest again the killer with some signs in the hand yelling " get out of out lives"
The town was too noisy cause of that.
Kimberly and his parents were taking lunch at home and talking

-I'm so agreeing with those people ,this killer might be killed fastly before he kills us all(said miss Cooper)
-Indeed i'm sick of this situation and how dare he threats my friend thee doctor Mason(said mr Cooper)
-Don't worry dad this killer wants me ,only me and i will give myself to him and he'll stop his actions, i will face him(said Kimberly)
-I won't allow you to do that Kimberly you're my daughter i won't send you to death(said miss Cooper)
-Don't worry mom he won't kill me i will kill him instead (said Kimberly)
-My answer still not (said miss Cooper )

Suddenly Kimberly father starts laughing out loud ans viciously

-Why are you laughing that loud dad?(said Kimberly)
-Oh you ask me why ?i'm your worst nightmare (said mr Cooper)
-What do you mean honey?(said Kimberly mom)
- I mean that you both were too blind during all this time (said mr Cooper)
-But how , i don't get you dad ( said Kimberly)
-Cody was too young , i remember his eyes when i've cut his head ,it was amazing, and also all those others victims(said mr Cooper)
-You.... You...You're the the killer ?(said Kimberly)
-Of course i'm and  i'll with a great pleasure carry on my job by killing you both , dumb girls , i will after go to kill your dumb and talkative friend Courtney and also your boyfriend. I will kill everybody in Borks. You will feel my anger(said  Mr Cooper)
- But why ? Why do you do all that honey ?( said miss Cooper)
-If you call me honey again i will hurt you so bad ,bitch (said mr. Cooper )
-You're disguting dad (said Kimberly)
-We'll see if you'll still talking when i'll shoot your head(said mr Cooper)

He tooks out a gun and a knife , he holded  the gun in his right hand and the knife in his left hand

-Now you two   stand up and lay down on the floor i'm rushed i have to kill you fastly(sais mr Cooper)
-Before you'll kill me and your daughter i have one question for you , did you ever love me ? I  want to know if during all that time you were pretend to love me(said miss Cooper )
-I let you guess , lay down both (said mr Cooper)

At same time Bryan was at home and suddenly called Kimberly for talking with her but she wasn't answering his call
He started to worry hard cause usually Kimberly always pick up the phone so it was unusual
His dad entered his room to ask him if everything was okay

-You seems worried my son what's wrong ?(said mr Mulligan)
-Kimberly doesn't pick up the phone , i'm afraid she might be in trouble (said Bryan)
-Stay calm i will call her dad (said mr Mulligan)
-Thanks dad (said Bryan)

When mr Mulligan was calling Kimberly's dad he was too surprises by what will follow

-Allo mr Cooper what's up(said mr Mulligan)
-You know what is up? I'm the killer(said mr Cooper )
-Lol you're kidding but i tell you it's not funny at all (said mr Mulligan )
-Oh but i'm not kidding at all and tell Bryan that Cody's last words when he seen me was "Bryan sorry"(Said mr cooper)
-If i catch you bastard i will bang your head(said mr Mulligan)
-Lol if you get out of your house Kimberly and his fucking mother will die so stay at home ( said mr Cooper )
-Don't do this they're your family (said mr Mulligan)
-Lol don't make me laugh all people in this fucking town are my ennemies, so stay home  bye(said Cooper )

After hanging up , mr Mulligan told Bryan what's going on
-Kimberly is in danger ,her dad is the killer and he holds her and her mom at home ,he told me not to come or else he will kill them(said mr Mulligan )
-We should go dad (said Bryan )
-I think so too but let's be careful(said mr Mulligan)

At the same time at Kimberly home ,mr Cooper was talking without stop while Kimberly and his mom was laying down the floor
-Oh dad i'm sick of hearing you speak ,kill us rapidly you're boring (Said Kimberly)
-Let me appreciate this moment my daughter (said mr Cooper)
-Don't care about it kills us (said Kimberly)
-You're not in spot to give me orders(said mr Cooper)

Suddenly Bryan and his dad came by the back door and quietly Bryan jumped on mr Cooper but mr Cooper repulsed him and tried to stab him  but mr Mulligan took out his gun and threated him

-drop your arm now bastard it's over (said mister Mulligan)
-no you drop your arm ,as you were i've a gun and a knife so if you don't drop your arm i will shoot your son

While he was talking Kimberly came behind and hit him in the head
-that's finally over dad ,You did too much harm to our town so it's time to pay
-no i won't pay (said mr Cooper )

He took  his knife and stabbed himself to death

-finally it's over now i'm so relieved the nightmare is over even if my dad is dead but he deserves it
-i'm so glad you're okay Kimberly (said Bryan )
-i'm glad you're alright too my love i'm totally relieved. He knocked my mom let's call emergency (said Kimberly)
-you've been too courageous Kimberly i'm proud  of you(said mr Mulligan)

The same day the news were relayed in the entire town and the wave of fear was gone away. Everyone was wondering how a great doctor like mr cooper could be that evil.
The week after , the first medical school year selection exams results was known and Kimberly ,Bryan and Courtney was selected to pass in second year. At the ceremony of rewards after the speech of the president of the university , doctor Mason was the person chosen to give diplomas to  the students. Kimberly mom was recovered and was sitting between the parents of students ,with mr Mulligan
This day was a wonderful  day and no one thought again about the killer of Borks .

ENDDD

I hope you've enjoy this book
After my First medical school year it's to say in  11months i will upload the second book it's to say the book of the secin medical school year or the next of the adventures of Kimberly😊😊😊
Stay tuned.