He is still there

After reading the killer's message, Bryan lay down and struggled to sleep.
During this time at the Cooper's, Kimberly's mom and dad were in their bedroom chatting about the killer.

-You know I'm really afraid for our little town honey, this killer is becoming more and more dangerous, he doesn't even hesitate to attack children (said Kimberly's mom)
-You know i'm also as scared as you but i'm sure this will all work out, it's only a matter of time inspector mulligan Bryan's dad informed me about the installation of some surveillance cameras around the park of Osler (said mister Cooper)
- I just want nothing to happen to my daughter that's all. I so want her to make her dream of a forensic doctor come true( said miss Cooper)
-Don't worry dear she will succeed and she is very attentive in class(said mister Cooper)
-I really hope that nightmare will end (said miss Cooper)
-I hope that too honey (said mister Cooper)

Several days passed and once again the killer kept a low profile for a while.
It was now  an exam week for the  medical school students and Kimberly spent all her evenings in her room studying with Courtney. They had so much in common and understood each other. Loneliness was a deep nature to them.
One night in the week while they were dating Kimberly got a call from Bryan

-Allo bae sorry to bother you at this time of review but I wanted to know if you were okay I'm worried enough because of this killer (said Bryan)
-Yes yes I'm going very well my love it's so sweet from you please take care of you. How are your revisions going? -Oh wonderfully, guess what, Doctor Mason is back from his trip (said Bryan)
-Oh yes yes dad told me about that (said Kimberly)
-Oh but you don't know everything, he met a charming physicist there and he came back from Paris with her (said Bryan)
-Oh but that's wonderful. , let's hope that she will not alter his knowledge of medicine by her charm lol (said Kimberly)
-lol you're a vicious you (said Bryan)
-I know I know, a vicious one that you love lol (said Kimberly)
-Exact, well, I'm going to let you concentrate, I'm also going to continue my reviews, kisses (said Bryan)
- Kisses bae(said Kimberly)

After hanging up, Kimberly and Courtney were talking

-Lol you get smiling every time you talk to bryan, how cute(said Courtney)
-Do you think I don't know that you're crazy about Boyd Woods the chemistry guy? I wonder why you hesitate to tell him (said Kimberly)
-Lol  I don't feel anything for him(said Courtney)

The next day while kimberly and the other students were in full composition at the amphitheater, an unforeseen event took place.
The supervisor of the test, doctor Gunnar Nilsson, a doctor of swedish origin looking towards the glass window of the amphitheater made a macabre discovery.

It was written with blood on the bay window "KIMBERLY I WILL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU FINISH YOUR FIRST MEDICAL SCHOOL YEAR"
Seeing the expression on the doctor's face, the students immediately looked towards the glass and there was panic in the amphitheater but Doctor Nillson was asking them to calm down. Kimberly remained motionless, speechless, numb with fear. she was probably wondering how it was that the killer could know her.

The university authorities were notified as well as the police. Police officers once there were searching the area around the university for a potential body from which the blood the killer used to write could have come from but found nothing. On the other hand the forensic science collect the blood samples on the glass for an analysis to determine to whom this blood belongs.
The president of the university entered the amphitheater where the students were composing and made an announcement

-Because of this incident the rest of this week's exams are canceled and you will stay at home until further notice i'm very sorry for the trauma this may have caused you especially miss Kimberly Cooper

After the intervention of the president of the university the students left the amphitheater

-The girls, I'm going to go back to the police station with my father, take care of you(said Bryan to Kimberly a'd Courtney)
-promised my love (said Kimberly)

Kimberly and coortney then got into kimberly's car and kimberly start to drive.

-I still can't understand how this killer can know you and hate you so much, I'm so afraid that he'll come after you (said Courtney)
-you know courtney i was scared at first but not anymore, i'm ready to face him now. I want him to stop tormenting our city (said Kimberly) -Who do you think it could be? (Said courtney)
-To be honest with you, he is someone close, very close to us and be sure he will not stop before having accomplished his revenge. In short, I am very hungry let's go to the Nice Slup restaurant  to order two hot burgers to take away(said Kimberly) -Lol with pleasure (said Courtney)

After ordering the burgers and eating them in the car, Kimberly and Courtney continued the journey and Kimberly dropped Courtney at her house

- Take care of yourself Kimberly see you later(said Courtney)
-Take care of yourself too Courtney(said Kimberly)

When she got home, Kimberly moved into the living room and turned on the tv. The news of the day was once again about the town killer

Suddenly Kimberly's phone rang

-allo who is this?(said Kimberly)
-Allo Kimberly, it's me, your dear friend the killer.

I hope you've enjoyed it. Stay tuned guys. Next chapter next friday