The calm before the storm

Mr Mulligan then warns the police chief who sent a patrol to Osler park. Once there, inspectors Mulligan and Reagan and their men were stunned by what they discovered: Five bloody human corpses piled up against each other giving off an unbreathable odor

Meanwhile the Borks university students were in class. More specifically the medical college students were in class with doctor Mason in the amphitheater. He taught students a basic principle of medicine. Dr. Mason's classes were always appreciated by the students and he sometimes made jokes to relax the atmosphere.
The amphitheater was silent as all the students including Bryan and Kimberly listened passionately to doctor Mason. The latter suddenly received a call

-Allo inspector (said doctor Mason) -allo doctor we urgently need you please. The killer has struck again and very hard. the crime scene is truly appalling. Tell your students not to leave the school and to stay in the amphitheater. The police chief has already contacted the president of the university to tell him the news (said Mulligan)
- No worries, I will arrive immediately inspector (said doctor Mason)
-Dear students due to a serial killer repeat I have to go to the crime scene so the class is over for today. Do not go out of the amphitheater (said doctor Mason)

Once the doctor left, Bryan came and sat by kimberly

-I hope you are not too affected by this new my love (said Bryan)
-A little my love I really can't take this patient anymore (said Kimberly)
-Don't worry and don't forget that we promised to find  for Cody (said Bryan)
-Yes yes you're right my love it will not escape us forever (said Kimberly)

While they were talking Kimberly got a call from her mom.

-Allo honey, are you okay ???? (said Mrs. Cooper)
-Yes mom, i'm fine you heard the news? (said Kimberly)
-Yes yes that's the reason for my call. and your father is he well? Did you have class with him? (said Mrs. Cooper)
-Yes mom I had lessons with him just before the lesson of doctor Mason and he is safe, don't worry (said Kimberly)
-Okay honey, don't leave the establishment kisses(Said Mrs Cooper)
-Kisses mom(Said Kimberly)

When doctor Mason arrived at the scene of the crime he was overwhelmed.

-Doctor in my opinion their deaths are not recent (said inspector Mulligan)
-Yes yes you are right inspector and the smell which emerges from the corpses proves it. they are in a state of advanced decomposition. in my opinion it goes back to 15 days.
-Oh I can't stand this smell anymore (said an agent)
- Apparently they were all killed with a knife. The advantage with this killer is that he's so methodical and does not leave a trace behind him. (Said doctor Mason)
-That means that during the whole month we thought it was all over when it wasn't at all (said another agent)
-I'm afraid so (said Mr. Mulligan)
-I think I have an idea. This killer is particularly fond of this park to kill or drop off his victims. I propose that we install surveillance cameras on the lampposts of the park to film everything that is happening permanently (said Inspector Reagan)
-Very good idea inspector since he leaves no trace (said doctor Mason) -It's been going on for a long time and we have no clue I'm really sick of this patient (said Mulligan)
- But how did you know that there were all these corpses here? (said doctor Mason)
-That fucking killer sent us a letter this morning (said mister Mulligan)

Suddenly Doctor Cooper also arrived on the scene

-I was looking everywhere for you Mason and my daughter Kimberly told me you were in Osler park.What a horrible scene (said doctor Cooper) -Cooper, I introduce you to inspector Mulligan and inspector Reagan (said doctor Mason)
-Nice to meet you gentlemen, i am doctor Cooper dental surgeon and teacher at borks university. Inspector mulligan wouldn't you be the father of one of my students Bryan Mulligan? (said doctor Cooper)
-Exact and you I guess you are the father of kimberly my son's girlfriend (said mister Mulligan)
-Yes yes I am it is a pleasure to know you still sorry that it is in this kind of circumstances (said doctor Cooper) -Oh don't worry we are going to corner this killer who wants so much in the city of Borks (said mister Mulligan)

At the end of the day Kimberly and Bryan went back to Kimberly's house together and went to her room.

-I really loved the doctor Mason class today (said Bryan)
- I also liked. you know bryan it would be funny if we nicknamed this serial killer the Ed gein of borks. (Kimberly said)
-Lol i think he's worse than Ed gein my love and i have a presentiment about the identity of the killer. (Bryan said)
-Which?  I am listening to. (said Kimberly)
-It is true that the killer has sent an email to the police this morning. but how could he have obtained their email address knowing that the police hardly ever disclose it?(said Bryan).
-What do you want to mean my love ?(Said Kimberly)
- In my opinion the killer is part of the police there is no doubt my love.(Saïd Bryan)
-You may be right but let's try to analyze things a little more(said Kimberly)

While they were talking they didn't hear Kimberly's mother coming up the stairs
-Bryan and Kimberly i made waffles do you want some? (Said miss Cooper)
-Uh by the way it's nice, Mrs. Cooper but I was about to go(Said Bryan)
-Please I insist, stay eating waffles with your girlfriend(Said miss Cooper)
-Mom stop you make him uncomfortable (said Kimberly)
-It's okay madam Cooper i accept (Said Bryan)

A week later when mister Mulligan arrived at the office one morning he found a parcel wrapped in gift wrap. he apparently didn't know what it was. When he was about to open it he realized that there was a paper on the table on which was written a message: I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE THE HEADS OF MAD SCIENTISTS BECAUSE I HAVE BROUGHT YOU THAT OF THE DEAN OF THE BORKS UNIVERSITY FACULTY OF BIOLOGY IN GIFT PAPER. YOUR NIGHTMARE WILL NEVER END

I really hope you've enjoyed this chapter☺☺
Try to suppose in commentary who could be the serial killer🙃😎
Next chapter next friday😁