Chapter 1: Why me?

Jimin was walking towards his locker as he went there he typed the passcode and opened his locker, he grabbed some of his books that he needed, then closed his locker and started to walk towards his class, but someone pushed him and pinned him in one of the locker harshly, which made his books falls as he hissed in pain.

"Nice to see you Park." The bully said as he smirked and punched Jimin's face.

"S-stop..." Jimin said with plead full eyes but the bully didn't care he was about to punch Jimin again but he stopped as the bell ringed.

"You're lucky today Park let's go boys." The bully scoffed and punched Jimin one last time then left.

Jimin didn't like crying in college but he was tired, he was tired of always getting bullied when he did nothing wrong, all his life he was an sweet, shy and cute boy yet, all peoples choose to bully him.

Everyone left the hall as the bell rings, no one caring about Jimin but it was normal nothing new but what Jimin didn't knew was someone was starring at him and was looking at him while everything that was happening.

Jimin wiped his tears and crouched down to pick up his books, he picked his books up but when he was about to leave something made him turn around and as he turned around he was met with the beautiful doe eyes of one of the most famous and hot guy in college Jeon Jungkook.

They stared at each other's eyes for what seemed like forever but it was actually for some minutes until Jimin decided to break it he turned around and left "He is nothing but trouble Jimin it's better if I stay away from him." Jimin thought and went to his class.

🔹️🔶️🔹️🔶️🔹️

"WHAT?!" Taehyung shouted almost stealing the whole class attention as Jimin shushed him.

"Tae we are in class." Jimin whispered.

"Sorry, but did you seriously play the stare game with mr mysterious." Taehyung whispered excitedly earning an soft punch from the older.

"I wasn't playing any game with him, it just happened you know, after I got bulli-" Jimin stopped himself before saying what he was about to, he didn't liked telling his bestfriend about him getting bullied, although the younger already knew about it and hated the fact that everyone chooses to bully his precious bestfriend.

"You again got bullied?" Taehyung asked softy as Jimin just nodded. "Why didn't you tell me anything about it?" Taehyung again asked. "Tae you know, I-" Jimin was cut off by Taehyung. "Jiminie you know I hate it please tell me when someone bullied you, I'll beat there asses." Jimin just chuckled sadly.

"Tae I'm tired of this why it's always me getting bullied? Just why me?" Jimin said eyes teary as Taehyung pulled him in a hug and calmed him. "Shh Jiminie everything will be alright, I'm here for you." Jimin nodded and wiped his tears then the teacher came in the class and starts teaching.

-••••°°°••••-

Meanwhile

"So did you got it?" Jungkook asked in his cold voice which is his normal way of talking. "Yes Sir." Soobin said showing Jungkook the file he made on his orders.

"Read it for me." Jungkook ordered as Soobin nodded and cleared his throat then started to read the file.

"Sir as you already know his name is Park Jimin, he is an orphan, both of his parents died in a accident when he was 12, after that he lived with his aunt but left her house when he turns 18 and now he lives in a apartment, currently he is working in a restaurant."

Jungkook nodded "Okay Tell him to come in my office tomorrow, I've a perfect job for him, now you can leave."

"Okay Sir." Soobin bowed then left Jungkook's Office.

It's been one and half month since Jungkook found Jimin interesting, he hated the fact everyone bullying him, but he can't do anything it's not his business, Jungkook sighed "Can't wait to meet you Park Jimin." Jungkook thought.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hey loves
So the first chapter is here
I know this is kind of boring but
Things will get better soon!
See you in next chapter 🦋
Till then!♡

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐