Chapter 16: The game begins now

"Ma'am Yeosang failed in his mission, Jungkook and his bodyguard are still together." One of the men of the Lady said to her, while his head down and hands behind his back standing.

The lady groans and stomps her high heels on the floor, making everyone gulped in fear.

"Ugh! That bitch! Listen I want him here right now! Bring him to me, he deserves a punishment for not doing his job well."

The men nods and left the room, the lady put her hand on her head thinking a new plan.

"M-mam...." one of the other men who was standing there said, raising his hand a little.

"Yes what?" The lady replied.

"I've a plan."

The lady eyes lights up as she look at him and gave him an sign to continue.

"How about we kidnap his bodyguard here and torture him to death and send a video of it to Jungkook, I am sure he won't like seeing his beloved like this, it will break him."

"Mhm that's a good idea I must say." The lady took a sip of her red wine then smiles like a psycho she is.

"Go and research about his bodyguard then when you found the right time kidnap him and if you get caught while doing it make sure to kill him on the spot without hesitations."

All of the mens nods as the lady give a sign for everyone to leave and they obeyed and leave her alone in the dark room.

"Aish don't you think you're living too peacefully these days Jungkookie~" the lady said to herself.

"Don't worry honey you will see the silence of beauty really soon."

The lady chuckles evily, soon the door of the dark room opens reveling a furious and pissed Kai.

"Yah you bitch! Why did you gave orders to kill someone innocent, Jungkook's bodyguard have nothing to do with the matter of you and Jungkook!" Kai said in one breath making the lady rolled her eyes.

"Geez shut up will ya? Why do you care about them anyways."

"Oh right! Cause Jungkook was your dear friend, wasn't he? Too bad you betrayed him by stealing the one he used to love!" The lady said making Kai speechless.

"I-"

"Shut up! You're supposed to be on my side, don't go against me, it won't end well!"

Kai sighs then nodded.

"Aish I hate fighting with you, now come here give me a hug and let's cuddle." The lady with her smile that kai loves, he then nods and walk to her pulling her in his embrace.

"I am sorry baby but I have to betray you this time, I can't let you kill a innocent soul."

️🔹️🔶️🔹️🔶️🔹️

"Oh my love you're so cute!" Jungkook said as he boops his nose with Jimin's.

"Aish Kookie... let me go I've classes." Jimin whines as he trys to get away from Jungkook's hold, well Jungkook and Jimin are in an empty class and it's Jungkook's free period which he wants to obviously spend with his mochi but the mochi have classes that he wants to attend, so it's been 10 minutes since Jimin is whining to Jungkook to let him go and join the classes and Jungkook is putting kisses all over his face and his tummy.

"Kookie let me go or no cuddles tonight!" Jimin warned trying to act angry but Jungkook knows well, his mochi won't get mad over something like this so he decided to let him go before Jimin gets mad for real but first he will ofcourse tease him, he loves teasing his boyfriend.

"Okay but baby you will still cuddle koo and doesn't matter it's me or koo we are getting cuddles either way."

"Yah don't tease me I was born in busan first." Jimin pouts and hits his chest lightly, Jungkook giggles at his hyung's cuteness.

"Fine hyungie, go to your classes but I'm getting my kisses and cuddles when we get home!"

Jimin nods and pecks Jungkook's cheeks then left the empty classroom cause he was already getting late for his classes.

"Aish how did I get so lucky." Jungkook said to himself with wipped smile on his face.

Little did Jungkook knows someone was watching them from a safe distance.

-••••°°°°••••-

•??? POV•

I sighs when I saw Jimin with Him?!

Out of all peoples why are you dating him Jimin?

I really don't wanna kill Jimin but my revenge for Jungkook is more bigger then any friends but Jimin is a really nice boy, for the first time in my life I will feel guilty for killing someone but sorry Jimin I've no options but I'll give you a fair chance.

I then waited for Jimin till his classes ends, after his classes ends, he come out of the classroom and smiles as soon as he saw me, we then hugged.

"Woah what a pleasant surprise." Said Jimin with a cute smile.

"Hey Jiminie!"

"Hi, so what brings you here?"

"Wae? Can't I just come here to see my lovely friends." I said sweetly, yes I can be sweet to the ones I want to be and I'm always sweet with my friends and Jimin is one of them.

"Ofcourse you can!"

"Hey guys!" One of our other friend comes.

"Oh hey girl! Ssup?" I said.

"Bro you seriously are always busy with your girlfriend." Jimin said.

"I'm sorry guys but let's hangout I want teas." She said as we both nodded.

"Okay let's go to pa-" before he could finishes a furious and angry Jungkook comes towards us and grabs Jimin by his arms tightly making me smrik and everyone including Jimin shocked and suprised.

"What the fuck are you doing here with her Jimin?!"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Aish this little fluff ball is so cute! 🥺💜

Btw HAPPY SUGA DAY! 💜🥳

I purple and love you so much yoonie 🥺Btw credits to the rightful owner of the edit it's not mine

Btw credits to the rightful owner of the edit it's not mine