Chapter 9: You are so good!

Warning: this chapter contains smut,
You have been warned.

Jimin gulped looking at Jungkook's huge bulge, meanwhile Koo was screaming in pain.

"Koo Calm down." Jimin said softly.

"Dada, I-I can't i-it hurts..." Koo said crying.

Jimin then take the laptop away and put it somewhere safe, he then get on the bed and again sighs, he then softly unzipped Jungkook's pants and pulled them out along with his boxers.

Jimin then softly took Jungkook's length in his hands, while bitting his lips, he then softly stroke his dick, Koo moaned softly.

"Mhm~ Dada more!~" Koo said whining for more, as Jimin starts to stroke his dick more faster, making the younger moans in pleasure, it might be a lie if Jimin will say he isn't enjoying it, cause he is enjoying it so much, he really is liking to give pleasures to the younger one, but he is also afraid of how would Jungkook react to it.

"Ah~ Put it in!"

"W-what?" Jimin stopped and asked confused.

"Aish... Jimin just put it in your mouth." Jungkook said panting and getting impatient, wants the older's soft and plumpy lips around his dick.

Jimin was shocked, he didn't expect Jungkook to react like it, but somehow he nodded and did as the younger told him.

Jimin kissed Jungkook's big cock softly and gave it a few kitty licks, he then put his cock inside his mouth and starts to suck it.

"Ahh~ Jimin you're so good at this!~" Jungkook praised while moaning, and Jimin having the praising kink, he really likes it and he starts to suck him more faster.

Jimin then suddenly starts to deep throat him, making the younger to moan more in pleasures, he was receiving from the older.

"Jimin~ Ah~"

"Jimin... I'm g-going to cum~"

Jungkook then cummed in Jimin's mouth, and without hesitation Jimin swallows it all, Jimin then pulled away and looked at Jungkook with a red tomato face.

"Are you blushing?" Jungkook asked confused, as Jimin shook his head, Jungkook chuckled and creases Jimin's cheeks softly.

"You really are so pretty." Jungkook said, while showing a wipped smile, as Jimin smiles back.

"Jimin you were so good, and thanks for helping me."

"I-it's okay?"

"Koo was right!" Jungkook Chuckles again, making Jimin more confused.

"You must be tired right? Let's um cuddle?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Wow he really asked me to cuddle? That's some process." Jimin thought to himself and smiles to himself.

"Okay but let's freshen up first?"

Jungkook nodded, they then freshen up and cuddled.

-••••°°°••••-

•Meanwhile•

"Hey you, listen here!" The lady said, to the boy who was passing by and the boy was no one other then Kang Yeosang, Jimin's main bully, Yeosang stopped and checked the lady up and down then smriks.

"What do you want beautiful?" Yeosang said in a flirty tone, making the lady roll her eyes.

"Listen, do you know Jeon Jungkook? He goes in your college, and he is in his last year of college." The lady asked, her arms crossed on her chest.

"Ah Jeon Jungkook, yes i know him, he once putted his nose in my business." Yeosang said, remembering the moment when Jungkook stopped him from bullying Jimin.

"Oh Good then! I'm sure you will help me." The lady said with a smrik.

"I mean maybe I'll help you, but what will I get in return?"

"Mhm you will get anything you want, just name it." The lady said confidently.

"Really?! Then I want you to give me 10million won."

The lady scoffs, "Really? That's it, okay I'll give you 20million won, if you do my work well."

"Okay.. but what do I've to do?"

"You have to separate Jungkook from his new Bodyguard, I don't know his name nor how he looks, but you have to find out and make his Bodyguard give him a resignation letter, tell him that Jungkook is faking his little space and he is a part of Mafia." The lady explained.

"Okay? But is he really a mafia or have little space?" Yeosang asked curiously, since Jungkook is always so mysterious.

"It's non of your business, do your work well!" The lady said giving him glares, Yeosang gulped and nodded.

"But how should i trust you that you will really give me my money?"

The lady again scoffs and pulled out her phone, "give me your bank account number." Yeosang pulled out his phone and gave her his account number, the lady then put some buttons on her phone, suddenly Yeosang's phone rung with a ping, as a massage appear on his phone screen that someone have send him 10million won on his bank account.

"Wow, thank you!" Yeosang said smiling.

"Don't thank me, just do your work well." The lady said glaring as Yeosang nodded.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hey love bugs!
Thanks for reading
Sorry for the mistakes <3
See you in next chapter :)