Chapter 8: Pwease help me

•Jimin's POV•

It's been almost 2 months since I'm working for Jungkook, these past days me and koo have gotten more closer, I also like Jungkook as a person since he have always been kind and nice to me, you can say we are friends, but maybe just maybe I want to be more.

"Earth to Jimin." Taehyung said waving his hands in front of me, as I come out of thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"So, what do you say?" Asked Taehyung excitedly.

"Um... about what?" I asked confused, as Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"As I was saying, let's have a sleepover."

"But, Tae I live in Jungkook's house, I can't say yes without asking him."

"Don't worry about it, since y'know me and Yoongi are dating..." Taehyung said blushing, as I smiled at him.

"Yeah so since Yoonie and Jungkook are bestfriends, and I'm dating yoongi, so I'm sure Jungkook won't say no." Taehyung said confidently, as i just nodded.

"Okay then let's have a sleepover this weekend."

"Yesh!" Taehyung said excited, as he claps his hands making me smile at him.

"Hey boys!"

"Ssup guys!"

Suddenly the voice of two girls interrupted us, as we turned around and smiled.

"Hey Irene and Jennie!" Me and Taehyung said, at the same time while waving at them.

"So, where have you been, we haven't saw you both in ages." Taehyung said.

"Well I've been busy with my precious baby." Jennie said shyly.

"Ah, ofcourse you're busy with you boo." Taehyung said teasingly.

"I was busy with my boyfriend too." Irene said.

"Yeah, seems like I'm the only single one in our friends group." I said.

"Don't worry, you will find someone soon." Irene said while smiling and patting my shoulders.

"Thanks I guess."

"Anyways guys we are having a sleepover this weekend, wanna join us?" Taehyung said.

"Ani.. I've plans with my baby for this weekend, so sorry." Jennie said.

"Same here." Irene said.

"Ah okay then, maybe next time."

As we were talking suddenly the bell rings.

"Okay guys I'll be get going, you guys better go to your classes before you get late." Irene said as we all nodded.

We then said bye and went to our classes, irene left the college since she don't study anymore, she finished her studies 2 years ago, but still she being the nice and awesome she comes to visit us sometimes, since usually we meet outside the college.

🔹️🔶️🔹️🔶️🔹️

After we come home, Jungkook went to his room as I went to mine. I then freshen up and laid on the bed and starts playing with my phone, I then remembered I had to ask Jungkook about the sleepover, so I went to his room, I rushed towards his room when I heard Jungkook groaned.

I opened the door to saw Jungkook with a face showing that he is hurt somewhere, but where? he was sitting on the bed, but his laptop was on and I can hears moans from there?

Jungkook covered his eyes shut, as I walk up to him and saw there was porn playing on his laptop, I quickly turn it off and look at Jungkook, when he didn't heard anything, he slowly opens his eyes and smile softly when he saw me.

"Dada... t-thank god chu are h-here... it hurts..." Koo said with teary eyes.

"It's fine baby, but why were you watching that video and what hurts?"

"I opened the laptop to watch cartoons but instead that weird video comes out."

"Ohh."

"Jungkook must've forget to close the site." I thought to myself.

"Dada.... my pipi hurts..." Koo said while crying pointing at his hard cock, as i gulped looking at it.

"Pwease help me dada..." Koo said with puppy eyes filled with tears.

"Shit shit shit shit what do I do? how do I help him now?" I thought to myself totally panicked.

"But baby.."

"Dada.. pwease do something it hurts..."

I sighs "what if Jungkook thinks I'm taking advantage of Koo, but he is in pain I've to do something."

"KooKoo look at me." I said looking at Koo, as he obeyed and look at me.

"I'm going to do something, and it will make your pain go, but please don't think I'm taking advantage of you."

"Dada... i trust you and I really like you, just pwease make this pain go away, dada pwease kiss my booboo so the pain will go." Koo said innocently as I gulped.

"Hope Jungkook won't kill me after this."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

So do you guys want a smut or not?
Also how do you think JK will react
Keep reading to find out!
See you in next chapter
Sorry for the mistakes <3