Part 12

Madhu was working on her desk now. She had cried and crinched over the fact that she would have to work here in front of the person from whom she wanted to run away as soon as possible. She remembered she had to get a file from the store room. She walked to the store for which she had to cross in front of RK's room.

She entered the store and stood in front of the rack full of papers and files. Not much later she heard the door open again. She turned to see who it was when she noticed RK walking through the door with an evil smile on his face..

"What are you doing here?" She said angrily.

"Just dropped in to say hello.." RK said casually.

"Stop it!!" Madhu said to him in a firm warning tone.

"I didnt start anything.." he replied back

"Just go away RK!" She said angrily. "And leave me alone."

RK's smile turned to a frown. And hurt was evident in his eyes.

"Its Rishu for you..." RK said firmly. He was used to being called  Rishu by her.

"No!" Madhu said defiantly smiling, that once again she had hurt him.

"call me Rishu..." RK said as he stepped forward.

"RK!!" Madhu said again.

"Its Rishu.." RK was now standing close to Madhu.

"Back off RK... or I would scream..." Madhu said warningly.

"Scream..." RK said as he lowered his lips slowly to her neck.

"What are you doing...? Stay away!" Madhu said panicking as she stepped backward. Thats when she realized that she was against the wall already.

"Rishu...!" RK said demandingly.

"Stop it RK.." Madhu said in a weak whisper now as she felt his breath on her neck.

RK kept getting closer while Madhu had by now stopped protesting. All those feelings that she had been hiding in herself stormed in her. Her Rishu was again with her. And she somehow wanted this moment to stay forever, so that nothing else in the world could matter to any of them. She closed her eyes and a tear escaped.

RK's lips slightly touched her neck. Thats when she suddenly was knocked back into her senses.

"Stop it Rishu.." she said panicking.

RK looked at her and a smirk formed on his lips.

"Bubye!!".

He raised his hand upto his face and waved her good bye as he turned and walked off with a victorious smile.