Part 4

After a long session of getting introduced to the surroundings RK was led to his cabin. He was almost tired of that heavy air. He had to keep attentive as to how to talk to people around and that made him tired even more. He breathed a sigh of relief when left alone.

His cabin was a decent sized place. A table and a computer and also drawers kept aside. How can someone sit in here for a full day? Just in front of this screen. He shook his head as he thought.

He sat on the chair and got his cell phone from his pocket. He called up Sultan.
"Is everything okay there?" Sultan said from other side

"Yes... As we planned... And As much as I hate to say but you have done your work quite great. Kapoor didn't even ask me a thing. He was just too happy to have me here" He told him.

"My work is always perfect" Sultan boasted.

RK rolled his eyes. Why did he praise him? Now Sultan would be full of his own praises. RK cursed himself.

"Have I ever left anything half way..?" Sultan said from the other side in a smiling voice.

"Yeah sure.. Now stop boasting yourself... I am cutting off.." RK said as he cut the call. He looked around and took a deep breath. Where would Madhu be? This is a big place. He thought to himself. The rest of the day went uneventfully as RK got himself acquainted with his cabin.

In the evening RK went to the new flat that was allotted to him by the company. It was quite a luxurious place. The flat was furnished too so there was not much for him to bring here. He needed just a few necessary things, which he had got as he went to his house before coming here.

RK was looking around his new place. He went to the bedroom. It was quite a comfortable place. Nothing like what he was used to. But he wasn't happy about it. He wanted to go back. Sighing he laid down on the soft bed. It was a hectic day and the first towards his mission. He was determined and he was eagerly waiting to finish Bhatia.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. A girl with beautiful curly locks falling over her face appeared in front of his eyes. He knew who the girl was and he waited eagerly for her to move her hair aside. As the hair cleared way of her face, RK's heart started to beat faster. Just the way it did when he had seen her in front of the elevator. A smile formed on his face as Madhu's face kept playing in front of his eyes and he didn't want to open his eyes. He went to sleep still dreaming about her.
--------
The next day RK was sitting in his cabin as he stared at the computer screen thinking of a way to get Bhatia down to India. Suddenly he heard a knock at the door. A frown formed on his face, for being disturbed. Irately he sounded a 'hmmm'. The door opened slowly and there stood Madhu totally unhappy. She looked everywhere but at RK's face.

RK looked up irately as to who entered but wasn't speaking. As soon as he saw her, his frown changed to a smile. Somehow he forgot all his tensions as he saw her displeased face. He raised his eyebrow in a question.

"Mr. Kapoor has sent this file for you to read." She said totally displeased with the idea that he was her senior. She had been totally authoritative on him till yesterday and now he was sitting there as her senior.

"Okay... Keep it here..." he said trying to hide the excitement from his face.

"By the way, my name is Rishabh Kundra.." RK wanted her to know his name. He wanted her to know everything about him.

"So..." she looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Nothing... just like that..." RK said shrugging.

"You are here as my senior and here I have to report to you daily.. Obviously I know your name.." Madhu told him in a dry tone.

"If you don't feel comfortable with me being your senior, you may not consider me as that... Its totally fine.." RK said to her genuinely.