Part 20

You are back to be dead Bhatia" RK said angrily as he reached out for his gun from his pocket but just then he felt a gun point at his own head.

Bhatia laughed seeing him shocked. "What do you think RK..? You would lay a trap for me and I would entangle in it like a fish? You were still a baby RK when I had finished with playing all these games.." he said laughing as one of his body guard held the gun on RK's head.

RK looked at him shocked.

"You are guessing it right.. Go on.. I knew that it was you who was trying to bring me back to India.." he said laughingly as he sat comfortably on the chair.

"Whatever you may do Bhatia, I will finish you off.." he said angrily.

"What is all this happening?" Mr. Kapoor asked dreading.

"Ohh you are also here.. I had next to forgotten your presence.. Mr. Kapoor.. This man is no MBA from London nor is he any manager.. How can he be..? He is just a thug of the streets. I was least interested in what is happening in this company except for that which was related to my deal. And when Mr. Kapoor talked to me about coming to India and that his project manager has got some kind of strange clause out of company's policies.. I felt suspicious. Who was this manager so much interested in getting me here.. and that's when I asked him your name... And then.. You can very well understand what went through my mind.. I decided to just once and for all finish this Kundra story..." He said laughing slightly. Suddenly his expression changed to that of disgust  "Your father was stubborn but you are a leech... You have just gotten after my life!! Dont you have anything better to do?" He asked in a low penetrating tone.

"If you knew that I am here and still you came.. You are the biggest idiot.." RK said smiling evilly.

"That's your misconception RK. For now.. You are in my clutches.. And in not more than 5 minutes I will finish you off.." he said confidently as he sipped his glass of wine.

"I wont be finished until I finish you.." RK said angrily.

"Last time you said the same but see I am here.." Bhatia spread his arms beside him.

"You were saved because of.." RK suddenly stopped himself. He didn't want to take Malik's name else Madhu might know the truth.

"Yes you are right.. I was saved because of my destiny.. And yes, how can I forget.. Because of Shamsher Malik.." he said.

RK looked at Madhu dreading and saw her getting shocked. Madhu suddenly felt a blow. Was her father's name being taken here. What he has to do with all of this? Bhatia said Malik saved him.. Did he work for Bhatia..? Did he have anything to do with Rishu's parent's murder? She looked at RK wide eyed. RK feared Madhu getting to know the reality. She wouldn't be able to take it and he cant see her broken.