Part 14

The next day RK was walking to his cabin. As was his habit he stopped to see Madhu but she wasnt at her desk. RK sighed that he wont be able to see her at the start of his day and walked to his cabin. As he opened the door he found Madhu sitting on his chair while her feet were at the table. RK was both shocked and amazed to see her.

"Wow... Looks like you are in your Jungli Billi mode right in the morning.." he said as he walked closer.

"I am a Tigress and for you a hunting tigress.." she said with attitude.

"Ohhh so my Tigress.. May I get to know what you are doing in my den today?"

"Yes Ofcourse... I have left doing things at your back.. You can know what ever I do to destroy you... Riishhu.." she said with an evil glint in her eyes.

"Okay... I am waiting.." he said as he sat on the chair infront smiling slightly. He was enjoying this war with her.

"I was searching for the files.. You know for which you came here.." she said looking intently at him while still having her feet on the table.

RK's face suddenly changed to a serious one. "You have been searching quite too much about this company.." she said as she flipped the  pages of the file as if studying it.

"Madhu... Stay out of that.." he said getting serious.

"And you have collected some of them too... which I think are not concerning any of the work that you are given here.." she said ignoring RK.

"Madhu... You are not getting anywhere near to all this.." he said getting angry.

"I will RK.. and I will break all that is left with you.." she said confidently and calmly.

"You do whatever you have to do with me.. But this doesnt concern me.." he said trying to maintain his cool.

"I wont leave you RK.."

"Madhu this is not safe for you.." he almost screamed.

"I dont need your fake sympathies.." she exclaimed harshly putting her legs down as she bent over the table.

"I am not sympathizing. i am warning you!" He said angrily.

"What would you do? Kill me? Do that.." she retorted back.

"Get out.." RK said trying to maintain his cool.

"I wont let you stay in peace.." she said angrily.

"Get out!" He screamed.

"Screaming at me wont help you Rishabh Kundra.. Save yourself from me.." she said angrily glaring at him.

"Madhu dont test my patience.." he said in an angry tone.