The Challenge

It was another day of sitting in the Admin training room trying to blend in with the other admins. Code was sitting on a hard clean couch, as he sat there he fiddled with a new badge that he recently earned. He felt bored and missed his friends. "Ugh!" He heard someone grown. Code looked up from fiddling with his badge and glanced over at the other admin slouching in his chair. "What's wrong?" Code asked curiously.
"I am so boreddd," the admin muttered. Before Code could say something back another admin made a loud sigh, "I am bored too, come on guys lets do something!"
"Let's play a game," a sinister voice said. Code looked over to see where the voice came from. In the corner sat one of the mischievous admins that caused a lot of trouble for the rest of the group. "What would that be?" A serious voice said coming from the opposite side of the room.
"Come on leader! Let's have some fun" the mischievous admin said back to the serious voice that happened to belong to the leader of the group. You could hear whispers all around the room saying how the mischievous admin is gonna get in trouble again. "So what's your idea?" The leader asked in a serious tone. "What if we saw who could last the longest by the boundaries?" The mischievous admin smirked. The room was filled with gasps, the boundaries is where the start of the Void start. The Void is a place where no Admin is allowed to go, it's dangerous and people who live there are called banished viruses and true viruses stay. The leader looked angry but then thought about it. "I'm up for the challenge," he grinned. He was normally so strict so it was odd seeing that he accepted the challenge. The mischievous admin looked shocked at the fact he accepted the challenge. "Ok then, the person that gets the closest to the boundaries wins!"
"Code!" The leader called out, "would you mind teleporting us by the boundaries?"
"O-Of course" Code stuttered. Code closed his eyes and the rest of the admins in the room prepared to teleport, the group felt sick and there body was taken apart and put back together in a different place.
Code opens his eyes and looks around to see that there was a large forest full of trees surrounding the group. "We're here," he looks behind himself twirls the group to see half of the group of admins on the floor sick to there stomach from teleporting. "Uggghhh" a student who was trying to stand up groaned, "I hate teleporting.. plus the pressure from the void." The admin looked delirious and feel to the floor passing out. "Alright everyone!" The leader said in a serious voice, "those of you sick to your stomachs must spectate us and those who have fainted.." he stops talking and looks over at a girl who was still standing not effected from the teleportation and the pressure of the boundaries. "Can you please treat those who have fainted and the ones who are very sick?"
"Of course!" The girl says running over to help the others. "Now the rest can decide to compete! If you faint you lose the person closes to the boundaries wins!"