remus lupin + reader 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐛𝐞𓃠☽ — 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 + 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: @odettewernique @𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞____________"the more you two flirt, the more Remus is going to be upset about it

𓃠𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 + 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: @odettewernique
@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
____________
"the more you two flirt, the more Remus is going to be upset about it." James warned as he looked at the flirting pair.

"if he doesn't like it so much then he should speak up about it." you said as you gave James a cheeky smile.

"also it's not like they're dating or anything." Sirius shrugged his shoulders as he tried to hold in the laugh from escaping as his eyes peered over to Remus ignoring the pair, but the tip of his ears glowing red gave it away that he was paying attention to them.

"how about a date?" you said as you looked back at Sirius with a teasing smile on your face.

"a date? where would we go for this date?" Sirius tagged along with the joke as he kept watch for Remus's reaction.

"how about the Astronomy tower? hmm? how does that sound?" you said as you looked at him with a smirk.

"that sounds very secluded chère." Sirius said as he leaned in when he saw Remus start to look at them over his shoulder.

"indeed it is, Sir Black." you smirked as you looked to the side quickly before leaning in and giving Sirius a kiss on his cheek.

"Lady l/n."

the sound of a book being slammed closed was heard throughout the common room.

"we are going to die." James mumbled as he felt himself sink in his seat as he and Peter shared a look with one another.

both you and Sirius looked towards Remus who turned around. the look on his face was unreadable, but the way his eyes looked between you and Sirius, you know he was jealous.

a sarcastic smile placed itself on his lips as he starts making his way over towards you and Sirius.

"what was that?" he asked softly asked you but you can feel the sarcasm pouring out.

"what was what?" you asked as you faked your innocence.

Remus rolled his eyes as a breathless chuckle escaped him. "see?" he says as he raises an eyebrow.

"playing dumb, yet again." he said as he leaned in slightly towards you.

"constantly doing shit like this — even when you know how mad and pissed off i get." he leaned in a bit more as if to kiss you but as you leaned in a bit yourself to close the gap, he pulls away.

"you're mad? i don't see why when i didn't—"

"for fucks sake." Remus mumbled as he looked up towards the ceiling before looking back down at you.

"honestly i'm not in the mood right now. we'll talk later." Remus said before turning around and making his way towards his bedroom.

everyone watched in silence as they watched Remus retreat to his bedroom.

"well...uh goodnight." Peter said as he quickly made his way up his room as well to escape from the tense atmosphere.

the three left sat in silence as they looked at the stairs.

"what are you going to do now?" James said as he looked at you with wide eyes.

"lure him in — apologize and make amends while also getting him to finally make me his." you said as you stood up and started to make your way to your bed room to write a letter Remus to address for his presence at the Astronomy tower.
________
you walked back and forth in the Astronomy tower as you await for Remus's arrival.

"what is it you wish to speak to me about?" you heard Remus say as he reached the last step.

you quickly made your way towards him and stood in front of him. "i wish to apologize."

Remus raised an eyebrow towards you, meaning for you to continue on.

"apologize for the way i wanted to make you jealous — it wasn't right of me to do such thing in a way, even more with someone who is your best friend. and for that i'm sorry." you said softly at the end as you looked towards the floor afraid to make eye contact with him.

"i will admit i was jealous, yes. but what annoyed me the most that it was my best friend you so bluntly flirted with. even more when i had confessed to you my feelings for you. what is your motive here y/n?"

"motive? there is only one motive Remus — other than to make me yours, i have no other motives but that."

"so you wish of me to make you mines?" Remus said as he placed his hand onto your cheek gracefully and his thumb softly stroked your lower lip.

"yes." you said breathlessly as his touch was affecting you.

"then do me the honors of becoming my girlfriend." Remus said as he looked at you with a soft smile on his face.

"the honors is all mines." you said as you looked up at him with a wide smile on your face.

the two of you leaned in and shared a brief but passionate kiss. as the two of you pulled away, Remus placed his forehead against yours before kissing it as he mumbles;

"if Sirius dares to flirt with you again im going to personally rip him apart."

"Remus!" you giggled as the two of you laughed while holding each other tightly in your embraces.
__________
so sorry TT this felt rushed out
as i wanted to finish this before
the New Year greets us...

but! HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE 🥳

let us all end this year and start with a new chapter as we walk into the new year with a smile.

all of you, please be safe as we are still in a pandemic!

with much love,
dxxdylove 🔮