when he knew you liked him | marauders 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬:
"you got this y/n just confess to him." you mumbled to yourself as you turned around and looked towards James who was leaning against the wall chatting to someone from your year. chugging the remaining of your drink, you quickly placed it down and made your way towards the duo.
"james may I speak with you?" you said as you looked at him with a small smile.
"uh sure ㅡ excuse me." james says as takes your hand gently and starts making his way somewhere private of you to speak.
as you moved to a more secluded area, your nerves started to kick in which caused you to fumble with the sleeve of your sweater.
"what's wrong y/n?" james asks you as he looks at you with a soft smile.
"uh well." you said nervously as you let out a small nervous laugh.
james turns his head to the side as he continues to give you a soft smile which caused you to feel these fluttering feeling inside of your stomach.
letting out a nervous giggle, you take control of yourself and look towards james with this new found confidence.
"I like you."
"i know."
"huh?" you said as you looked at him with a fierce blush forming on your face.
"I knew you liked me for a while now." he said as he gave you a wide smile.
"then why did youㅡ"
"because I wanted to wait for you to be ready to tell me." he says as he pulls you into a hug which causes you tense up slightly before relaxing and hugging him back.

𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬:
"hello remus." you said as you sat in front in the chair in front of him in the library.
"hello y/n. how are you?" remus asked as he briefly looked at you before looking back down at the parchment as he wrote his essay.
your leg started to move up and down automatically as your nerves started to kick in causing you to zone out.
"y/n?"
"hm, yes. sorry I zoned out." you rushed out as you felt your face heat up.
"why are you blushing?" remus called out.
"iㅡ uh...well." you rushed out as you felt your mind go blank.
"are you feeling unwell?" Remus said as he leaned forward to place the back of his hand on your forhead.
you moved your head back with a nervous chuckle as you felt your cheeks turn a brighter red. "I'm good I swear on Merlin's beard itself." you said as you gave him a smile.
"then...could it be you are here to confess your liking towards me?" Remus said as he got back to writing.
"well yes actually iㅡ" you stopped in the middle of your sentence as you stared at the table desk with wide eyes. "h-how did you know?" you said slowly.
"y/n, I've known you for years now, I think I can tell when you start acting kind of weird around me."
"oh.."
"of course I hope this means you will be gladly accept the date I have planned for the two of us." Remus said as he looked up at you with a wide smile.
"a date?" you asked making sure that you heard correctly.
"yes a date." Remus laughed slightly as he knew you needed a moment to process everything.
"yes! oh my flying owls." you said as you smiled widely while reaching over and pulling him into a hug.

𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬:
"HAS ANYONE SEEN Y/N?" Sirius yelled out as he ran around the common room looking for you.
"i believe she's in the astronomy tower?" James said confused as he looked at Sirius.
"before you go ㅡ why do you look so desperate to find her?" Remus asked as he looked up from the book he was reading.
"i just found out she likes me as well I need to talk to her." Sirius said as he bounced on his feet.
"alright..."
"go get your girl Padfoot." James said as he gave Sirius an encouraging smile.
"THANK YOU!" Sirius yelled out as he ran out of the common room.
running towards the astronomy tower and quickly climbing the stairs, Sirius caught sight of y/n.
"Y/N!" Sirius said as he rushed towards you and gave you a back hug.
"S-Sirius!" you squealed out in surprise as you held onto his arms that wrapped around you.
"so what are you going to tell me?" Sirius said as he gave you a wide smile.
"i do?" you said slightly confused.
"yes, yes you do." Sirius said as he placed his hands behind his back while still looking at you with a wide smile.
"oh! well that i like you." you said with a shrug.
"GREAT! go on a date with me?" Sirius said as he pulled you to a hug.
"sure Siri." you chuckled as you hugged him back.

𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫:
"lady!" you heard Peter call out to you from afar.
"oh hey peter!" you said as you waved at him as you swam up to the rock that was by the shore of the Black Lake.
"swimming again?"
"yup!"
"in the middle of winter?"
"why not? I get to interact with some of the animals while I'm at it." you said with a careless shrug while barring a wide smile.
"r-right." Peter stuttered out as he blushed.
"what brings you out here pete?" you asked as you leaned against the rock.
"just wanted to a-ask you something about what I heard." Peter said as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"which is what?" you said as you leaned your head back into the water.
"that you apparently like me." Peter muttered as he looked into the water.
"yeah I do." you said as you gave him a wide smile.
Peter's head shot up as he looked at you with wide eyes. "y-you do?"
"yeah."
"w-why?"
"because you're you. you're not like other people in this school." you said as you leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.
"o-oh." Peter said as he blushed with a silly smile on his face.
"i-i like you too." he confesses.
"i know pete."