piercing time | marauders + reader

"You want to go where?" Remus says as he stops writing his essay.

"A tattoo shop." You whined as you threw yourself onto James' and Sirius' lap.

"But- it's the holiday?" Peter said as he looked at you confused.

"Yeah and?" You said as you turned your head to face Peter. "They're gonna be open anyways, might as well just go."

"Yeah, but we would have to go to the muggle world for that." Peter countered as he looked at you with wide eyes.

"Honestly Peter, if you don't wanna go just say it." You said as you raised a brow towards him.

Turning red, Peter looks down at his lap and softly goes; "I'm not going."

"And why is that?" Sirius asked as he looked at his squeamish friend.

"I don't really like the idea of a needle going through my ear, or- or something on my face or body. Not for me." He says as he shakes his head.

"Wuss." You whispered as you turned your head back and looked at James.

"I know you want to get one~" You said as you pinched James cheek and moved his head side to side.

"Yeah...let's go." James says as he looks down at you with a mischievous smile.

"Now? I'm in the middle of an essay!" Remus says as he points towards his unfinished essay.

"We're literally on a holiday and it's only been two days out of the two weeks. I think you have more time than anything to finish it Remus." You said.

With a huff, Remus stood up from the table he sat at and made his was towards the front door.

Turning around he looked at the three of you. "Well are we going or not?" He says as he placed his hands un-ironically onto his hips.

"Oh~ sassy." You said as you wiggled your eyebrows at him before getting up from Sirius' and James' lap and making your way to his side. "I like it." You whispered as you bumped into his side.

Remus drops his arms and smiles slightly at your flirting.

"So how are we going to get there?" James asked as he stood up in front of you all.

"I've got an idea-"

"Absolutely not!" Both Remus and you shout out knowing exactly to what he was referring too.

"But I'm simply just suggesting we take my motorbike." Sirius huffs out.

"What happened last time?" James asked confused as he looks at his three best friends.

"You won't remember James. Uh, let's just say you took a nasty fall from sitting behind Sirius and well...led you to have lost your memory of the night." You explained as you placed your hand on his shoulder while giving him a "I pity you look but at the same time it was your dumbass' idea."

"Ah- well-" James says as he looks at Sirius with wide eyes before looking back towards you. "-then how do we go about it?"

"Apparating of course." You beamed at them.

A set of groans was heard from them.

"Hey! I'm the only one - aside from Remus - who can apparate us safely!" You protest which causes Sirius and James to shut up.

"The disrespect." You mumbled as you rolled your eyes before taking hold of Remus' hand and James', causing Sirius to follow suit.

"Before anyone asks me where I'm going to apparate, I'm going to pop us into an alley a block away from it." You said as you started to mentally picture the place in mind.