sirius + reader 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

◛ 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝MahashreeGD__________________

◛ 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝
MahashreeGD
__________________

"how can you "tame" sirius from his playboy tendencies when he's ㅡ well he's sirius?" lily says as she looks at you with a confused look on her face as you both sit across from one another in the library.

"well lily, if you remembered when we were in potions class earlier we made Amortentia, sirius said he smelled roses, fresh rain, and the woods?" y/n says as she awaits for lily's answer.

"yes I do, but that could be anyone. it could even be marleㅡ" lily says but y/n cuts her off by putting her hand up as a sigh leaves her lips.

"no not her. trust me it isn't marlene." y/n says as she looks at lily who looks at her with an even more confused look on her face.

another sigh leaves y/n's lips. "for a moment I thought of that until I heard sirius talking to james and remus about how he instantly thought about me." y/n said as a blush crept up on her face along with a small smile as she looked down at her lap.

"oh my goblins! y/n you have to make a move!" lily said as she smiled widely feeling happy for her best friend.

little did the two best friends know was that james was listening in their conversation.

with a wide triumphant smile, james quickly makes his way outside the library to meet with sirius and remus who were outside waiting for james to come out.

sirius, who was leaning against the wall, pushes himself off and makes his way towards james.

"so what did she say?" sirius asked as he looked at james with an anxious expression on his face.

"absolutely marvelous!" james said as he clapped his hands together as he smiled widely.

"well? what did she say!?" sirius says as his anxiety grew a little more.

"don't worry padfoot ㅡ y/n likes you too mate." james said as he clapped sirius' shoulder while baring a wide smile.

this causes sirius to sigh out in relief as a smile forms on his face.

sirius went to say something but the sound of lily and y/n's laugh rings out as the two girls walk out of the library only to stop in their footsteps to see the marauders standing there.

"oh ㅡ hello." y/n says as she looks at all of them with a blush on her face as her eyes meets with sirius.

"it's now or never marauder." lily whispers into y/n's ear as she nudges her ribs lightly.