story of how you met | marauders 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬:
ʏᴇᴀʀ ㅡ 1st
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ㅡ at the welcoming ceremony
ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ㅡ as you waited beyond the closed doors of the great hall, nerves bubbled within you as you slightly jumped in your spot as you tried your best to contain the wide enthusiastic smile on your face. as you kept looking towards the doors, you felt someone bump into your back which caused you to turn around and look at the culprit with raised eyebrows, awaiting for this excuse.
"oops! sorry didn't mean to bump into you ㅡ truly!" the boys says as he pushes his round spectacles up his nose as they were hanging dangerously low from them.
sensing that the boy your age didn't mean any harm, you simply smiled and shooked your head towards him.
"it's okay! mistakes happen." you say with a small careless shrug as you went to turn around again.
as you went to watch the closed doors again, you felt a tap on your shoulder which caused you to turn around again. 
"I'm sorry to bother you but I thought I should introduce myself to you." the boy says as he gives you a wide boyish smile.
"I'm james potter!" the boy says as he sticks his hand out for you to take.
looking at the boys hand, you slowly went to take it and as you finally did, your broke into a wide grin yourself before you introduced yourself to him.
seeing that you are by yourself, james asked you a question.
"why don't you come stand with me and my friends while we wait for the welcoming ceremony to begin?" he asks you as he points his thumb behind him to show his newly made friends to you.
seeing that there wouldn't be any harm to it, you nodded your head and made your way to the other three boys with james.

𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬:
ʏᴇᴀʀ ㅡ 2nd
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ㅡ at the library
ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ㅡ there you were in the library studying up the current lesson Professor Slughorn has given to you today for your exam ㅡ considering you didn't want to fail since you have already failed two of them. as you flipped through each page of the potions book you were reading, none of the words written on the pages consisted of the content in your lesson which only fustrated you even more. standing up from your chair, you started to make your way to the potions book aisle and searched for a book that would AT LEAST help you in something about this lesson. seeing a book that would hopefully help you in the end, you reached for the book but only to stop when another hand reaches for it.
turning your head to the side, you see a boy looking down at you with a somewhat shocked look on his face.
"are you going to use this book?" he questions you as he sees you eyeing the book in his hand.
"very badly ㅡ so yes." you said as you nodded your as you kept eyeing the book.
"Slughorn's new lesson?" remus asks as he leans his head to the side and he gives you a small smile.
a groan leaves your lips as you ran your hands down your face.
"please I need this book." you sighed out as you looked at the boy.
"how about this ㅡ we share the book so we can both study?" remus says as he gives her a somewhat wide smile.
seeing that there was no other way of getting the book for yourself, you sighed out before nodding your head.
"sure alright we'll share the book to study." you said as you both started to make your way back to the table you were at before.
"I'm remus by the way." he says softly as he opened the book.
"nice to meet you Remus ㅡ I'm y/n." you said as you gave him a small smile.

𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬:
ʏᴇᴀʀ ㅡ 5th
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ㅡ Prefects' bathroom
ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ㅡ clearly, being the prefects' bathroom wasn't part of the plan but taking a turn in your plan ㅡ you decided it would be best to prank the Prefects this time around. seeing as you got the password while eavesdropping into one of the Prefects conversation with their girlfriend, you knew this was your one and only chance. softly saying the password towards the entrance, you swiftly made your way inside ready to set things in motion when you stopped in your own tracks at the site in front of you.
in the Prefects tub, was a couple snogging rather closely.
"oh bloody hell." you gagged out as you tried to turn around and pretend you didn't see anything. but as you turned around you were stopped in your tracks when a shriek was heard behind you.
"what are you doing here!?" the high pitched screech from earlier speaks as she tried to cover herself as much as she could with the bubbles in the bath.
letting out a deep sigh, you turned around and looked at the girl in the tub with a straight face.
"what does it look like? to bathe of course." you reply bluntly.
"then where is your clean clothes? I don't see them with you." she says in a matter-of-fact tone.
rolling your eyes, you bring your wand out and silently summon a silk robe of your's to appear in your arms.
"happy now?" you say as you give her a fake wide smile.
this causes the girl to scoff and look towards the boy next to her.
"siri we should go." she said as she latched herself onto his arm.
"you can go ㅡ I'm going to stay here." the boys says as he keeps his eyes onto you, in which you give him a confused look.
following his train of vision, the girl throws a fit as she sees him starting at you.
as she continued throwing her fit, she walked out of the tub while grabbing onto her towel as she wrapped it around herself before leaving the Prefect bathroom.
"and may I ask why do you keep staring at me?" you question the boy with a raised eyebrow.
"why exactly are you here for?" he questions ignoring your question entirely.
"I'm here to place a prank on the bathroom what else?" you say as it was such a common thing to happen.
"mind if I help you?" he says which causes you to stop in your tracks.
"excuse me?"
"you must know who I am ㅡ I'm sirius black, a marauder." he says as he looks at you with a flirty smile.
"hmm I knew you looked familiar." you said as you started to place the pranking spells you have created.
"what's your name chère?" the boy questions as he watches your every move.
"y/n l/n ㅡ nice to be acquaintance with you Sirius Black." you said as you casted him a smirk over your shoulder.
"and I to you chère."

𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫:
ʏᴇᴀʀ ㅡ 3rd
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ㅡ at the Black Lake
ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ㅡ it was a sunny saturday afternoon, in which you took the advantage of the warm rays the sun has been providing and made your way to the Black Lake for a swim. now of course most of your room mates have told you not to go alone considering none of you really knew what was in the Black Lake but that didn't bother you at one bit. you always thought it would be a nice place to simply swim and relax. so there you were, floating on your back with a content smile on your face as the sun's rays warmed the part of your body that stuck out. 
"hey are you okay!?" a voice calls out to you which causes you to straighten yourself out and look towards the source of the voice.
"oh ㅡ hello!" you waved towards the person that looked at you from the shore line with a concerned look on his face.
"what are you doing swimming in the Black Lake!?" he says as he continues to look at you with a concerned look on his face.
a smile forms on your face which causes you to start swimming towards shore but not completely as you still wanted to be in the water.
"it seemed like a nice day to swim. would you like to join me?" you said as you floated carelessly in your spot with the same wide smile on your face.
"s-swim in the Black Lake? I think I'm going to pass that request." the boys says as he looks at the water with some sort of fear in his eyes.
you shrugged your shoulders as were about to dive into the water but then the boy stopped you.
"wait!"
"yes?" you said as you turned around and looked at him a soft gaze on your face.
"my name is Peter." the boy says as he offers you a shy smile.
"hello Peter, I'm y/n ㅡ it's nice to meet you." you said as you gave him the widest smile you had given him.
"you wouldn't mind if I just sat here right?" peter said as he pointed towards the shore line with a nervous smile.
"of course not!" you said as you waved your hand in the air.
"if you change your mind about not wanting to swim you are more than happily can join me." you said as you gave him an innocent wink before diving into the water.
____________
requests are open!

either private message me or simply comment you have a request!

and thank you for 1.04k reads! this means a lot to me and let's me know you guys are enjoying what I have written so far! ☺

remember to stay safe and enjoy the little things in front of you! 🤍