Chapter 2 - Beginning to Coax

The next day happened to be the weekend, and Chen Zhiyi had a rare rest, and then simply lay paralyzed at home all day. After randomly throwing dinner together, she unexpectedly received a message from Zhou Yushi, who she had just added on WeChat yesterday.

Zhou Yushi: [Dog walk?]

Chen Zhiyi was dumbfounded, subconsciously smoothed out her messy hair, and then replied, her finger quickly typing: [Okay.]

The heavenly sunset clouds were cascading across the sky . When Chen Zhiyi rushed to the arranged place, with one glance she saw Zhou Yushi's slender figure.

The youth's clear and handsome countenance was tinted orange by the setting sun, and the whole person seemed unreasonably soft and gentle. Chen Zhiyi couldn't help but slow her steps.

Waiting till she slowly arrived in front of him, Chen Zhiyi slowly called out, "... Zhou Yushi."

Zhou Yushi's mouth quirked up into an imperceptible smile, "Chen Zhiyi?"

Chen Zhiyi scratched her head in embarrassment, and heard him leisurely say, "Name sounds nice."

Not expecting him to say this, Chen Zhiyi's face blushed slightly, and she glanced left and right, not daring to look him in the eye. Meanwhile Zhou Yushi spoke contentedly, "Don't you think my name is familiar?"

Chen Zhiyi blinked, her face blank. Perhaps it was because the expression on Chen Zhiyi's face didn't seem fake, Zhou Yushi carelessly raised an eyebrow, and then pulled on the dog lead, saying, "Let's go."

Until she returned home, Chen Zhiyi still couldn't remember where she had heard his name.

She frowned as she asked Han You: [Have you ever heard of a person called Zhou Yushi?]

Han You replied quickly: [What are you talking about, isn't Zhou Yushi our boss?]

The carp Chen Zhiyi jolted upright on the sofa, face blanching: [Our boss is called Zhou Yushi? !]

Han You: [Oh ... I forgot that you just entered, and you don't know yet ha ha ha yet you're someone who's confessed to their boss!]

Chen Zhiyi didn't care about her mockery at this moment, and anxiously scratched her hair into a birdnest.

Han You also said: [Apparently you haven't seen the group news in the past few days, then you've missed a lot of content.]

Chen Zhiyi had a vague premonition:[... What did I miss?]

Han You directly sent a few photos, and as Chen Zhiyi set her eyes on it, she almost fainted.

Who knew which idle person had nothing to do and so had cut Zhou Yushi's profile from a picture, painted in a small person diving on his lashes, and also added Chen Zhiyi's face.