Chapter 3 - Holding hands

Chen Zhiyi had recently been low-key. On the one hand, she felt that since Zhou Yushi was a leader that she had inadvertently "offended", she should respectfully distance herself a bit but Zhou Yushi frequently asked her out to walk the dog as before. In addition Feng Xuyang sobbingly asked her to save his dog every few days, so that Chen Zhiyi and Zhou Yushi's relationship became all the more familiar.

Just like now, Chen Zhiyi glanced at Zhou Yushi, who was crouching on the ground teasing the dog.

Wearing casual wear with his soft hair scattering across his forehead, Zhou Yushi seemed like a high school student.

Chen Zhiyi watched the two of them making trouble and couldn't help but quietly take a photo on her phone.

As soon she finished, she saw Zhou Yushi raising his eyebrows and looking at her, his eyes somewhat mischievous: "Sneakily filming me."

After spending time with him, Chen Zhiyi felt that Zhou Yushi was a pampered young master. Although his face looked cold and calm, he was far too childish.

After becoming familiar, Chen Zhiyi also became fearless, "You look so handsome yet you won't let me film it."

Zhou Yushi lazily glanced at her, yet said something unrelated, "Have you seen about the company team building this weekend?"

Chen Zhiyi choked, suddenly a little angry.

Whose company went to a haunted house for team building?!

Zhou Yushi saw this expression on her face, and said with a clear smile on his face, "Scared?"

Chen Zhiyi stubbornly said, "Not scared at all."

Zhou Yushi stood up and walked to her side, seeming to think deeply, "Also that, it should be that the ghosts are more afraid."

Chen Zhiyi turned her back to him and rolled her eyes.

She forgot to say, the young master's mouth was also very bad.

Saying she was not afraid was deceiving, but Chen Zhiyi was actually the kind of person who enjoyed the excitement although she was afraid, so Chen Zhiyi was wound up with tension and eagerness to try this company team building day.

Because there were so many people, it was impossible to enter the haunted house all at once. Han You moved forward, actively pulling Chen Zhiyi behind her.

As soon as they stood still, Chen Zhiyi felt a person unhurriedly come up behind her, and Han You who was ahead looked back in surprise and shouted, "Boss!"

Chen Zhiyi stiffened and slowly turned her head, meeting Zhou Yushi's eyes carrying a hint of a smile.

She hadn't had time to speak yet, and suddenly felt something was stuffed into her hand. Chen Zhiyi glanced down. It was a small decorative, peach wood sword. [T/N: said to be used to exorcise demons]