Chapter 4 - Coaxing the boyfriend

In the quiet pantry, Chen Zhiyi stared at the water dispenser in front of her for a long time without moving. She thought her thoughts were dangerous.

First because she thinks she likes Zhou Yushi a little.

Second because she thinks Zhou Yu also likes her a bit.

Chen Zhiyi was unable to sleep these past two days from this thought, but she also thought that Zhou Yu might only be taking care of his cousin's friend, although Chen Zhiyi felt more like she was taking care of the little master than he was taking care of her.

The most important thing is that he held her hand!

There was a little person screaming in Chen Zhiyi's mind.

She struggled with herself in her mind, as a hesitant male voice saying something came from behind her.

"Chen... Zhiyi?"

Chen Zhiyi shook her head, quickly adjusted her expression and turned her head, and saw Su Lang from the same department smiling good-naturedly at her.

Chen Zhiyi smiled a little absentmindedly, standing at the doorway to make room for him, and listened to him again.

"I heard that the recently released movie "Zongyue" is very beautiful. Have you seen it?"

Chen Zhiyi was startled, "Ah? Not yet."

Su Lang wenyan seemed to relax, and the smile on his face was even brighter, "Then can I invite you to watch it with me?"

Chen Zhiyi didn't expect him to ask so straightforwardly; she was agape, not knowing what to say.

Su Lang was not in a hurry, just looked at Chen Zhiyi with a smile, making Chen Zhiyi increasingly unsure of what to say

Just when the two of them were in a deadlock, a cold "Excuse me" came suddenly from behind Chen Zhiyi.

Chen Zhiyi was stunned, her profile meeting Zhou Yishi's emotionless eyes, his mouth hooked up slightly as he looked at her, but his smile was full of murderous intent.

Su Lang didn't expect Zhou Yushi to appear here suddenly, he cried out "Boss".

Zhou Yushi didn't look at him at all, but took some water and walked away minding his own business. Just when Zhou Yu brushed past Chen Zhiyi, Chen Zhiyi suddenly opened her mouth and said to Su Lang, "Sorry, I don't really want to see it."

By the end of Chen Zhiyi's overtime, there were few people left in the company. She walked out of the company and there were still many pedestrians on the street. Chen Zhiyi accidentally saw a person at the corner of the street she walked to go home, "Hey, are you waiting for me?"

Chen Zhiyi deliberately went around the other side, suddenly stretched out her head and asked with a smile.