Chapter nine ~

This Chapter will be entirely in Manik's Point of View.

How life can change so quickly and Can completely change your life to 360 Degree, The person you  trusted and loved the most could betray you in front your eyes .

Nandini has Changed my perspective of view, of how she change her colors but her sister Radhika she was the most pure hearted and ine who really loved me and believed in me.

Sometimes I am gratefully to god that I cheated on Nandini because knowing to spend the entire future with her would be total wastage.

Radhika has given me fun and all the requirements that Nandini would never give me, sometimes tho I wonder whether that kid is really my child but you know Nandini she can really be a serpent or Chameleon and change colors.

I wouldn't deny that I still love Nandini much more than Radhika but this Radhika knows it but she is kinda scared that I would leave her for Nandini which I wouldn't do it for anything.

I was finally marrying the love of my life Rashika but why don't I feel the immense love during the time of marriage I had with Nandini.

Nandini had not contacted me from so many years, I thought I would never see her but I saw her at my best friend's office just taking at one glance i could tell she has changed a lot over these years and her hair was shorter this time she looked amazing but when she started at me i felt something was wrong.

Nandini you are mystery that I will have to solve even if I have to hurt you.