Chapter Fourteen ~

I gave you my heart but you broke it into pieces but replaced it with her's to keep forever in your heart

My entire life I felt too lonely to see my happiness but I always wanted the best for Radhika, I promised my parents that making her smile will be my prior responsibility but today she is happy and she didn't even need me to make her happy because she stole my main happiness.

Karla and Rishi noticed that I was zoning out they immediately started singing knowing that it will help to calm down. I looked at them with teary eyed and I couldn't believe myself I had such amazing friends that they did so much for me with knowing my past or asking me anything in return.

After getting discharged from the hospital, I was just leaving my room that I dashed with a small girl who looked like she was lost who i bent down to check she was okay, noticing her features I felt like I knew her but where i didn't know.

I asked the little girl if she was okay, very cutely she nodded in a yes gesture. I asked her, " Where is mommy ?", To which replied that she lost herself in the lobby looking around. She look so frightened that it broke my heart, immediately told her let's go I will help you find your mommy! To which she gave the brightest smile .

After alot of search we went to the help department and before even entering I heard a loud shout
" BELLA" I quickly turned around to see that one person changed my life forver but what was she doing here.
Hearing that name the little kid left my hands and ran to her. I immediately knew that she might be her daughter and I felt a pang of guilt in my heart. I didn't know if I could face her, So i quickly tried to leave but it was of no use, Because she had already seen me.

------------------------☆-------------♡------
Hey guys sorry for being so late with the updates I have busy

      With my online courses and plus I am not in my mental health state
Idk what's wrong i just left doing things I would do on regular basis and I really want to update my courses and mental health is clashing with everything. But still I tried to write this chapter in my point view like kinda.
Sorry for such lateee update 🥺