Chapter Thirteen ~

Everyday it feels so lonely without you but every moment we spend I will always cherish with my full love. 
                                          ~  Nandini
Part 2 .🤍

Nandu looked at her culprit who dashed her and it mad her so angry.
Nandu thought in her mind " Why does god hate me do much that I had to see his stupid face and now he will pester me with his stupid question, but nandu you are smarter and you will cope with it have confidence Nandu,  You can do it Nandu , She thought to herself.
The person who she dashed was her childhood bestfriend Abhir.

Nandu sarcastically asked Abhir " You got me only to dash with or you wanted an invitation that you want me to ruin your day buddy "

Abhir looked a little scared and said " Aree...Reee Nandu and he ran away.

Making Nandu more mad than before she thought to herself first Radhika and then this idiot every perosn has gone mad today, it not my lucky day today god.

Thinking to herself she went to the Auditorium for the play auditions.

After giving her auditions she went see the results. But to her shock she was selected to play the Female  lead role and the Male lead role was given  to ....
Before she could read the name..
Somebody pushed her aside before she could balance herself, she fell down to the ground.
Today is really my unlucky day but whoever pushed me I am going to give you my piece of my mind.
Thinking  about it she looked but you see a tall guy who was reading the list and laughing with his friend and When in the blue shirt said " Congratulations Bro I knew you would only get the main lead role but who is your heroine asked the blue shirt guy. 
The tall guy said " Thanks Cabir I knew I would definitely get the main role I mean look at me , I am every girls dream man, but I don't know about my heroine but I know she is hot and fine as hell "
Hearing this Nandini was super pissed and angry and she said " Oh! Hero look over here, before being a hero first learn how to an human being idiot and you think you are very handsome did you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning before coming to college you look like an monkey who hasn't shaved in months ".

Hearing this Manik Got so angry that he caught hold of her hand so tightly that Nandini was trying to remove his grip .
Both of them were glaring at each other so angrily like trying to murder each other .

------------------------☆-------------♡------
Hey guys sorry for being so late with the updates I don't know why didn't update but here is the update 🙂🤍