Chapter six ~

Waking up to my baby's cries, I immediately woke up a very familiar face and I was shocked.
It was Manik, how did he get here. I couldn't believe it and I could feel any moment I was going to have a panic attack.

I took fee deep breaths and finally
Called Manik's name and asked him " What the hell are doing over here? Don't dare you touch my child you bastard ! " hearing this Manik smirked at me and said " I don't care about your child or whoever's child it is and I here for an important thing and it needs to be done "

Hearing this I felt sick, I knew what he was talking about. I knew better than to sign those divorce papers, Yes I got married to him in a secret court marriage but after that I came to know about this true intentions. Hearing this I said No, He was amused or shock I had no idea because I could read his face there were no emotions that he expressed. Than he said " well okay finee... I will have to take this child away from you as you said this child was mine, so it makes me legal to take this child after you hid my child away from me!" I couldn't believe he would drop so low and cheap and dirty to sign those papers and I knew better about what to do .

I said I will sign the divorce papers and but there are some conditions on that basis I am willing to sign the divorce papers.