Ch. 41

(A/N: Hey I know it has been a LONG time since I updated this book. I just have not been having the passion for writing this book. And I have not been really interested in Mattia or the New Jersey boys. But I still love them. I just have not been inspired to write. I'll try to write but the chapters might be short and not as detailed. I hope you all understand)

Just so you know.

Kandace is now about 3 months pregnant. Mattia has been very involved in her pregnancy.

Y/n doesn't want to go to school because Mattia is there. And she is thinking of getting pregnant so she can make Mattia jealous.

Alexa is very worried about y/n.

Alejandro is confused of everything.

Alvaro just wants y/n to be happy. And he has a big crush on her.

Mattia is still in love with y/n but doesn't have the guts to say it to her.

And we will just start the story on March 16, 2021.

Your POV

It is already March and I have been talking to Alvaro but this feels wrong. Just because in a way I still can't get over Mattia. He is always in my mind. But he is with someone else.

Not to be mean but I really wished I could push Kandace down the stairs so she can lose her baby. I should stop feeling this way about Kandace because it wasn't her fault it was both her and Mattia's fault she is pregnant. Why her though?

Anyways I am home alone so I just stayed in my room. I started to feel freaky.

(A/N:hsjsjsjdjdn chile anyways so...what is your favorite color/s?)

So I went on my laptop and looked up porn hub. And just did my thing.

It's been about 10 minutes and I get a FaceTime call.

      Curious George🐵

                         Accept          Decline

I accepted it because what if he needed something important.

Ale- heyy y/n!
Y- hey hold on give me a second.
Ale- what are you doing?

I flipped the camera so I can see him but he can't see me.

Y- hold on
Ale- fineee

I put my laptop away and put on my clothes.

Y- okay what?
Ale- so you know how we have that trip to go to Conley Island?
Y- yeah?
Ale- so are you going?
Y- yeah

I say still catching my breath.

Ale- did you take a run or what??
Y- no
Ale- then what were you doing?
Y- just some exercises
Ale- we all know you are lying.
Y- fine I was just running from the kid next door he is weird.
Ale- oh James?
Y- yeah it is so weird.

(A/N: Idk what else to write. So yeah...maybe I'll try to write another chapter and waysss I have this new book called...drum roll please 🎶🥁🥁🥁🥁🎶 the book is called The Devil's Daughter. Yeah I hope y'all can read it. Because I'm really working hard on it. And hope that I can become a tv show on Netflix because the story line is really good! And way these are a few of the people who are going to be in the book Chris Hemsworth, Herizen Guardiola, and Louis Partridge)