Ch.35

Your POV

I was crying of how I did that to Mattia. I got up on my bed and went to the bathroom and locked myself.

⚠️OKAY THIS NEXT PART IS VERY TRIGGERING SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE BLOOD AND SHIT LIKE THAT I DON'T RECOMMEND READING IT⚠️

I took out razor blade and start cutting myself. I didn't want to live anymore. Why am I such an idiot? I'm just so dumb. The blood was dripping from my wrist. And started to feel dizzy but, I kept cutting myself. I just wanted everything to end. I don't want to be in this pain anymore.

Then after awhile I blacked out.

Your mom's POV

I was walking to y/n's room to check on her. But she wasn't in her room so I checked if she was in her bathroom so I knocked on the door no response. I knocked again still no response.

So then I tried opening the door calling her name but the door was locked. So I went to the cabins that had random stuff so I took out the keys for the bathroom and then I see y/n on the floor and blood on the floor. I called out James (y/n's dad) to call a hospital.

After a couple minutes they came and took us to the hospital.

~At the hospital~

Why would y/n do that? What has caused her to cut herself? My poor baby.

James- honey it's okay she'll be fine
Mary- but what if she-
James- no honey we just have to wait for the doctors to tell us okay?
Mary- okay

Doctor- parents of y/n y/l/n
Mary- yes that's us
I said getting up
Doctor- well she is fine but if you would've come later she probably would of died.
Mary- oh thank God
James- can we see her?
Doctor- yeah but she is still unconscious
James- okay that's fine
Doctor- come fall me
We followed the doctor to the room y/n was in.

I stayed there for the rest of the night since James had work early.

Mar's POV

I woke up and had this horrible feeling. I feel bad for y/n.

Mary's POV
(Your mom's POV)

~The next day~

I got out of the hospital to get coffee and a muffin. And drove back to the hospital to check on y/n.

~At the hospital~

I walked in to y/n's room and started to eat and drink my muffin and coffee. At the corner of my eye I see y/n's hand move slightly.

Mary- y/n? Doctors!
I said walking out to get help.

Your POV

My eye opened to a empty room. Then the door opens to a door and a nurse with my mom.

Mom- sweetie are you okay?
Y- uh yeah mom
Doctor- okay we will do studies and maybe she'll leave by tonight or tomorrow morning.
Mom- okay thank you doctor
Doctor- no problem

My mom walked out well the nurse took my temperature and other stuff and asking me how I feel.

~Night time~

I got out of the hospital and got back home.

~At home~

I took a shower and got to bed and slept.

(Okay I it was a short chapter but I needed to post and I have a surprise in the next chapter and hope you have a great day/night and I love you all)