Ch.30

(Okay hi how are you doing. I just want to say thank you for 140k reads. This so so crazy that I got this many reads and also thank you for 175 follows. Love you and enjoy reading this chapter)

(Also there is going to be pictures in this chapter so if you don't see it tell/comment it)

Me and Payton got back to the hotel. Got ready for a flight early like at 3 in the morning.

~3 am~
(~about 3 am~)

Y- hurry up Payton
Pay- I know we're almost there

Me and Payton made it plus the other people on tour. And on our way to Florida. I feel asleep for most of the time until Payton woke me up.

Pay- y/n wake up we're almost in Florida
Y- ugh okay
I said trying to wake up.

We got of our flight and waited because now we are going to take a tour bus.

And then I saw the boys.

Y- HI BITCHS
I yelled and ran up to them. And gave them all a hug.

Ro- we missed you
Y- I've miss you all too
Ale- especially Mattia
You just smiled and blushed but tried to hide it.
Alv- oooo y/n is blushing
Y- yo stop
I said hitting Alvaro in the back of the head.
Alv- ouch that hurts
Y- well next time do say shit like that
I said smiling

We went in to the bus.

(There is going to be to bused the first bus has the New Jersey boys, [not including Robert] PaytonMoormeier, Jackson Felt, Max Dressler, Faith Moormeier, Lauren Kettering, and Ray Goren. The second bus has Alex[Blesiv]Diego Martir, Luca Schaefer, Julian Barboza, Andre Swilley, Carlos Mena, Ryan Clements, Dylan Hartman, Brandon Cardoso, Ashley Newman, Edwards Sean, Eversen, and Destiny Marie)

We were all scattered around the bus. Some were talking, sleeping, doing TikToks, or just on social media. I was sleeping. My head was on Mattia's lap.

~At the hotel~

Me and the boys are sharing a room because why not. We settled in because we are staying for 4 days and the off to Washington DC.

There we two king beds, a couch, and to chairs. The was a bathroom with a bathtub and shower. A toilet and a sink.

M- y/n
Y- yeah
M- how about we go to a date?
Y- sure
I said smiling
M- so tonight around 8 and we go get food
Y- yeah that'll be nice
I said holding on Mattia's hand
M- and maybe go to the beach
Y- sure
You said leaning your head on Mattia's shoulder.

Alv- oh shut up you two
Y- your just mad

I went to sleep again cause I was still tired.

~7:00pm~

I got up and took a 30-ish minute long shower. And put on a pair of jeans and a white tank top with a blue butterfly in the top middle of the tank top. And a small zipped up gray sweater.

 And a small zipped up gray sweater

Mattia he is wearing this⬇️:

M- you ready?
Y- yeah. So where are we going?
M- oh just a picnic at the beach
Y- okay well let's go

Mattia called an Uber and we went to the beach.

~At the beach~

He took me to this specific part of the beach.

This is how it looks:

Y- aww Mattia this is so romantic M- yeahHe said smiling with both his hands in his pockets

M- yeah
He said smiling with both his hands in his pockets.

We sat down and started to eat.

~After we're done eating~

Y- Mattia thank you for this
M- your welcome
After he said that he started coming closer to me so I came close to him. And then our lips smashed together. Then we pulled away. You just smiled and looked at the ground.

M- you know you're so adorable when you're shy
Y- stop
M- no I'm being for real
Y- you want to go for a walk?
M- yeah sure
We got up and holding hands and walk near the water. Just so beautiful and calm. He makes me feel so safe.

Y- it's beautiful here
M- not has you
You just laughed.

And then went back to the hotel to get some sleep because tomorrow will be a long day.

(Okay I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope you have a nice day/night. And don't forget to follow my instagram @ carry_1243_yt and my spam @ uwu.kairi follow me Twitter @ carry1243 and my TikTok @ carry1243yt and my new TikTok that I will post the New Jersey boys videos @ mattttyuhhh)