Ch.8

(Sorry I haven't posted it's because I have school work and other things going on in my life. And also I have a new book called Neighbors | Colby Brock and soon I'm going to post on my most popular book Sex Slaves of TikTok boys. Thank you for 6k reads)

I got a dm from Mattia. Shit what does he want.

Mattia

M- hey baby
Y- hey daddy
M- I was just wondering if we can fuck this Friday
Y- sure anything for you daddy
M- thanks baby girl
seen

Great after we make up he wants to fuck. But thankfully he hasn't found out that it's me.

I feel that I have been paying attention more to the boys than Alexa. And me and Alexa have been friends since like 8th grade. And now I'm just hanging out more with the boys and just left Alexa like that. To just hang out with boys that I just meet and left my best friend who has been there for me.

So I just texted Alexa if she wants to hang out with me. And she said yes so now we are about to go to the mall.

                        _________________

Y- hey Al
A- hey baby
Y- it's like I haven't seen you in years
A- yeah me too
She said pulling me in to a hug

We went shopping and we to the food court and get Burger King. And we were waiting in line when I see Mar.

Y- hey Mar
Mar- hey what's up
Y- oh nothing just shopping you?
Mar- just hang out with my friend
Y- yeah me too

Y- this is Alexa
Mar- and this is my friend Malcom
Y- hi
You said with a big smile

You, Alexa, Mar, and Malcom sat down in food court seats and started eating.

Honestly hanging out with Mar, Alexa, and Malcom is really fun and cool.

Then everyone(Alexa/Mar/Malcom) was kinda looking behind me and I look back to see the boys behind me.

Y- oh hi guys
Robert- hey y/n. What are you doing here?
Y- just hang out with friends
You said like if it was a question
Rob- and didn't invite us
Y-*fake laughs* sorry

I looked at Mattia and Alejandro. They looked so mad but why. I didn't do anything wrong.

Y- you guys want to pull out a chair
K- yeah sur-
M- no we were going to Chick-fil-A first
Y- oh ok
You said kinda sad
M- maybe later
Y- alright see you later

Ugh why was Mattia being a really dick.

Mattia's POV

Me and the boys just got to the mall and about to go to Chick-fil-A. Until we bump in to y/n. But she was with Mar and Malcom. Honestly I dislike them.

We walk over to them and it seem like she is having fun and doesn't notice us.

Y- oh hi guys
Robert- hey y/n. What are you doing here?
Y- just hang out with friends
She questioned it
Rob- and didn't invite us
Y- sorry

I miss her hanging with me and the boys and not them😒

Y- you guys want to pull out a chair
K- yeah sur-
M- no we were going to Chick-fil-A first
I had to cut off Kairi because I was kinda mad that y/n is hanging out with Mar and Malcom.
Y- oh ok
She kinda sound sad
M- maybe later
Y- alright see you later
She looked really sad.

Why am I such a dick. I just want to hold her. Shit.

Your POV

Me, Alexa, Mar, and Malcom are just having so much fun but something was bothering. Mattia really looks mad at me. I need to talk to him.

Mar- y/n are you ok?
He said really worried
Y- oh nothing just school work
Mar- oh ok
He said unsure

Now I just really need to talk to Mattia.

So I started to text him but....

(A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and go read my other books like my most popular Sex Slaves of TikTok boys and my new book Neighbors | Colby Brock thank you again for 6k reads and thank you for 50k reads on Sex Slaves of TikTok boys. Love  you guys so much honestly I didn't thought that many people would read my books thank you so much <3)

P.S. follow my instagram @ carry_1243_yt my spam is @ uwu.kairi

If you want you can dm me just say you are from my Wattpad stories