A/N: A little life update

Hi I hope y'all have been doing good.

I'm a senior in high school right now. And I turned 19 like 2 months ago. Which was cool I guess. My class are okay. But I've been tired of it. I feel numb and that school doesn't have purpose or meaning to it anymore. But I keep on trying.

Recently I got back on tinder and I matched with this guy. It was fine at first he then took me to his car. And that was the first time I given a blow job and hand job. Btw he is like 29 years old. After that he dropped me off near where I live.

Of course I lied to my mom with who I was going with. The next day my dad came into the living room and asked who I was hanging out with yesterday. Which no one told him I was at the park yesterday. And my mom was confused. He then asked if I was with a boy. And of course I said no. And told him I was with a female friend (this whole conversation was in Spanish) he then left it at that. Which that scared me because someone who knows my dad saw me with this guy. So basically I'm not going to see him in that area anymore.

And like a few days after that I saw him again. And this time we meet up at this boba place. He then took me in his car and drove us somewhere "private". (It was still a public place but less people)
There is where I had my first kiss, he ate me out, he also fingered me. And also gave him head. He then dropped me off near my house again. And when I was walking I was sensitive. Overall a new experience. My lady area was hurting and stuff.

Also my brother might know which is great.
(No it's not)

And then the next day I got my period. (I'm still on)
My body aches but still living on.

My family doesn't know. And I hope they never find out about this.

I hope y'all have good year and hopefully things will get better. Love you all!

:)

P.S. Should I bring this book back?