Chapter 2

Let's start with one thing I'm sure you'd... Oh what the heck, I won't bother you with details. I'm sure you get the point on what this is. This is basically a world where anthropormorphic humanoids live, which is kinda like ours despite the different species. Do normal animals live there?... debatable, but ya get the idea.

So what furry are we starting with, well how about we start at a pool party? Well, not really a pool party. It was a group of anthros at the pool just hanging out with each other. Their day of school was over and the weekend was just tomorrow, so they were happy to finally relax.

"And, GO!" One of them yelled as he hit a volleyball over a net.

Another came up and hit the ball back. The two of them were having a game of volleyball as one of them was struggling to keep up with the other, as one of them was at a bit of a disadvantage.

"No fair, Jack! I can't move that fast!"

"Not my fault you're not as good in the water as I am."

Then he hit the ball and with no luck the girl missed and he laughed to himself.

"Score one for me!"

"Ugh, come on!"

"Hey, don't go blaming him." Another says as she was in a chair tanning. "You're the one who accepted his challenge in the pool after all."

"Ya see, it's your fault Angie

"Ya see, it's your fault Angie." The shark boy says while coming out of the water. "Two words, get gud."

"Forget it

"Forget it. So much for that." The wolf girl says while getting out of the pool.

" The wolf girl says while getting out of the pool